woofdawg

Ragefire-Empire 2.0

.:: Ragefire-Empire Official Server Thread ::.

3330.png

.:: A message to New Players ::.

It's advised for your own gaming experience, that you give Ragefire-Empire a try.

.:: Does Ragefire-Empire have enough content ::.

Ragefire-Empire has a list of features that only grows. Some quick features to note: 100+ Tasks, Player owned shops, custom weapons, custom bosses, custom player vs monster combat, custom player vs player combat, a friendly community, gambling, and so much more!

.:: Will I be happy to be apart of the Ragefire-Empire Community ::.

You will be ABSOLUTELY pleased. The staff members are helpful and understanding. Rules are strictly enforced to ensure a positive environment. The owner dedicates most of his time to fixing the game and adding new content. You will not regret joining Ragefire-Empire!

~~CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!~~

.:: Media ::.

df5364d42aab2525b7b843ab973c5c6d.png

2qntijn.png

OSS0Ex1.png

JC63rB4.png

veu6vP7.png

5tSXBE8.png

MzbesGx.png

Gg72RKl.png

5BxGAA3.png

D7sHoOd.png

UDNU5ER.png

PLAYER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Edited by woofdawg

edit: with respectful reguards to the mods, i didn't realize bumping wasn't aloud. remove my post.

Not my cup of tea, goodluck though!

[quote name='xKota']Not my cup of tea, goodluck though![/QUOTE]

every1 has there own preference, thanks for the feedback!^

Forgot to mention new players will be getting mystery boxes when pming teh justin Edited by woofdawg

brand new dungeoneering update coming out in 4 days!

[quote name='I Kobie I']looks good, will test it out[/QUOTE]
thanks man hope u enjoy it

I don't really play any RSPS anymore but from time to time I check a random thread to see what new content each server has to offer. It looks like you've got something great going here and great advertisement!

[quote name='Vesta Main']I don't really play any RSPS anymore but from time to time I check a random thread to see what new content each server has to offer. It looks like you've got something great going here and great advertisement![/QUOTE]

hey man some of us grow out of the rsps stage some of us dont. all i can say is thanks for the positive comment and have a good one mate.