woofdawg

Ragefire-Empire 2.0

Looks decent, website needs work though.

[quote name='Hope']Looks decent, website needs work though.[/QUOTE]

wuts wrong with the website, it functions for what i need it to do. Not a whole lot of glitter but i can promise quality in the overall ragefire-empire experience with regards to the actual server game-play and the authenticity of our community. Edited by woofdawg

[quote name='woofdawg']wuts wrong with the website, it functions for what i need it to do. Not a whole lot of glitter but i can promise quality in the overall ragefire-empire experience with regards to the actual server game-play and the authenticity of our community.[/QUOTE]

The website is just as important as the server. Assuming you're trying to be successful that is.

[quote name='Hope']The website is just as important as the server. Assuming you're trying to be successful that is.[/QUOTE]

well then, If I lose interest in my server's continual progress then i'll get a decent GFXer to throw some glitter and wax on my website. until then the grind is is fun and the challenge is exhilarating.

[quote name='woofdawg']well then, If I lose interest in my server's continual progress then i'll get a decent GFXer to throw some glitter and wax on my website. until then the grind is is fun and the challenge is exhilarating.[/QUOTE]

The homepage itself looks alright, it's unique in its own way. I think what Hope means is that the forums has default IPB theme and just about everyone that makes an RSPS and has IPB software use the default theme. (Assuming that's what Hope is speaking of, that's my opinion on your site.)

[quote name='Vesta Main']The homepage itself looks alright, it's unique in its own way. I think what Hope means is that the forums has default IPB theme and just about everyone that makes an RSPS and has IPB software use the default theme. (Assuming that's what Hope is speaking of, that's my opinion on your site.)[/QUOTE]

the forums dont use default :s?

[url]https://gyazo.com/81da1c3858f2a4408d834e0ba4cd0054[/url]

hit 57 players today was fun! come join.