Sign in to follow this  
zmaster13

Boss Problem

Question

The bosses on my server have suddenly become very powerful, 2-hitting players and becoming very had to hit. Any ideas as to what would cause this?

I added Yk'lagor the Thunderous, but even when i removed him, the change stayed. The only definition changes were values given to the new boss, not any existing one.

I did a full combat def and bonus reload from a backup before the issue and they problem persists. Bossing is nigh impossible atm.

2 answers to this question

[quote name='zmaster13']The bosses on my server have suddenly become very powerful, 2-hitting players and becoming very had to hit. Any ideas as to what would cause this?

I added Yk'lagor the Thunderous, but even when i removed him, the change stayed. The only definition changes were values given to the new boss, not any existing one.

I did a full combat def and bonus reload from a backup before the issue and they problem persists. Bossing is nigh impossible atm.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's going to be a general problem if EVERY boss is OP. What might have happened is the stats from the new boss are being loaded onto every single boss. Just look through and see if you may have misplaced some code. Re-downloading the source and replacing some NPC files until it fixes may help you identify the issue.

Yeh always, have reference source to see where your mistakes are.

Sign in to follow this