Sign in to follow this  
TheTameer400

Need a 614 source and client!

Question

I need a 614 source and client if anyone has it, please dont say search google because i downloaded like 20 files and none of them worked for me, some have client cache broken, some have alot of errors and some dont even have a run.bat working, and the rest have download links broken.

i really need a 614 source and client, blank could be the best as im trying to make it a pk server thanks :D.

4 answers to this question

[quote name='TheTameer400']I need a 614 source and client if anyone has it, please dont say search google because i downloaded like 20 files and none of them worked for me, some have client cache broken, some have alot of errors and some dont even have a run.bat working, and the rest have download links broken.

i really need a 614 source and client, blank could be the best as im trying to make it a pk server thanks :D.[/QUOTE]

Learn Java and you'll know how to run those sources/clients. Also use Eclipse instead of .bat files.

[quote name='falconpunch']Learn Java and you'll know how to run those sources/clients. Also use Eclipse instead of .bat files.[/QUOTE]

Oh, do you know any good tutorials for begginers? or should i just search it up?.

[quote name='TheTameer400']Oh, do you know any good tutorials for begginers? or should i just search it up?.[/QUOTE]

Tutorialspoint.com is a great place, Udemy has great videos with awesome teachers and Javas main site, Oracle has tons of great guides. Youtube also has a variety of videos.

[quote name='falconpunch']Tutorialspoint.com is a great place, Udemy has great videos with awesome teachers and Javas main site, Oracle has tons of great guides. Youtube also has a variety of videos.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks, ill make sure to learn everything i find and make sure i understood everything!.

Sign in to follow this