StevenAbraham

A tribute to the girl whos been my avatar since 2012

Since we finally have some more graphics artist around here, i'd like some feedback on this please and thank you ;)

[IMG]https://stevenrajanabraham.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/time.png[/IMG]

First off - as noted by your topic's title; who is that girl? Is there some sort of recognition behind her?

As for your tag - I really like the use of coloring an lighting! Major plus on that, it looks great. I would love to view the stock photo of this, so I could really see what you, yourself, has done to manipulate this. I'd also be brave in saying: The text fits absolutely perfectly in that. Also, the particle effect barely underneath to the left of the woman's chin looks great. However, the bigger, glowing particle effect at the curvature of the jaw line draws unnecessary attention.

[SIZE=1]As for the girl herself... I hate her eyebrows, but I digress :)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Game Master']First off - as noted by your topic's title; who is that girl? Is there some sort of recognition behind her?

As for your tag - I really like the use of coloring an lighting! Major plus on that, it looks great. I would love to view the stock photo of this, so I could really see what you, yourself, has done to manipulate this. I'd also be brave in saying: The text fits absolutely perfectly in that. Also, the particle effect barely underneath to the left of the woman's chin looks great. However, the bigger, glowing particle effect at the curvature of the jaw line draws unnecessary attention.

[SIZE=1]As for the girl herself... I hate her eyebrows, but I digress :)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to figure out how to place C4D effects better. As for the girl, she's in an indie band but she's not that famous so I don't like to give away her name to often. Also I hate your eyebrows.

I figured out who she was, which band she plays with, and found the stock image via reverse image searching. This was manufactured with C4D? Unless you are making something out of pure C4D, I would recommend using C4D fractals via Photoshop for better results. Either that, or just brushes. However, brushes really aren't as viable as C4D fractals. Nonetheless, Photoshop has a great range of tools and accessories to choose from to keep your effects looking fantastic!

Chrissy Costanza? Have a friend who's obsessed with her.

[quote name='Game Master']I figured out who she was, which band she plays with, and found the stock image via reverse image searching. This was manufactured with C4D? Unless you are making something out of pure C4D, I would recommend using C4D fractals via Photoshop for better results. Either that, or just brushes. However, brushes really aren't as viable as C4D fractals. Nonetheless, Photoshop has a great range of tools and accessories to choose from to keep your effects looking fantastic![/QUOTE]

It was in photo shop but I rendered the c4ds

[quote name='Vesta Main']Chrissy Costanza? Have a friend who's obsessed with her.[/QUOTE]

Me and your friend would get a long very nicely

I like the style of the text surprisingly...I tend to hate text on any art but you did it well. I'd like to see more colors other than the pink mess with your levels and stuff in photoshop you'll get some interesting results.

good fucking text brah