Audi0

Bought all my pc parts!

[CENTER][QUOTE]
[COLOR=#333333]His Monitor is $5,000, you slug. Maybe you should read the thread.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Closing this, as this is obviously a troll thread.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Obviously [MENTION=28]Christopher`[/MENTION] enjoys closing my threads and making assumptions that aren't true and disrespects everyone and everyone thought my thread was a troll, well is it? ... finally! Bought all my parts today. :)

It went kind of over my budget, but that's fine and some parts are coming within October, oh well tho

[spoiler=Confirmation]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Kjt5guY.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

All parts can be listed here [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?106442-Building-this-pc[/url]

Cant wait to put this baby together! <3[/CENTER]

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/70/da/9770da23c722908192087de175e29b78.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Arix'][IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/70/da/9770da23c722908192087de175e29b78.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Loooooool, yeah exactly!

You know those orders can be cancelled like right after, right? I Pre ordered about 5 Black Ops 3 copies for beta codes, cancelled right after. 1 pre order comes with 3 codes, sold each code for $10, profit. I'm just gonna go straight to the point, this smells like bullshit. 12k for a pc and how old are you? Anyways, I'm not trying to start anything with you but if ANYONE (except if you're famous or has a 6 figure job) posted a thread like this, they would probably get the exact same response from me. If it is legit, there's only two things I can say. Either your parents are rich or you're just doing this out of anger. But yeah, would love to see the final build if this is actually legit, regardless of what I said earlier in this post.

[quote name='Vesta Main']You know those orders can be cancelled like right after, right? I Pre ordered about 5 Black Ops 3 copies for beta codes, cancelled right after. 1 pre order comes with 3 codes, sold each code for $10, profit. I'm just gonna go straight to the point, this smells like bullshit. 12k for a pc and how old are you? Anyways, I'm not trying to start anything with you but if ANYONE (except if you're famous or has a 6 figure job) posted a thread like this, they would probably get the exact same response from me. If it is legit, there's only two things I can say. Either your parents are rich or you're just doing this out of anger. But yeah, would love to see the final build if this is actually legit, regardless of what I said earlier in this post.[/QUOTE]

One. It's my mother's life insurance funds I got from her death. $500,000.
Two, that's because your credit card wasn't verified and you didn't prove you owned it with a licence or photo id which I did.
Three, I'm 17 going on to 19
Four, I want a good pc and wanna own a super advanced pc . This ain't out of anger mate.
But thanks for sniffing since it smells like bullshit.

[quote name='Thee Lion']One. It's my mother's life insurance funds I got from her death. $500,000.
Two, that's because your credit card wasn't verified and you didn't prove you owned it with a licence or photo id which I did.
Three, I'm 17 going on to 19
Four, I want a good pc and wanna own a super advanced pc . This ain't out of anger mate.
But thanks for sniffing since it smells like bullshit.[/QUOTE]
What are you going to do with the computer? Just curious

[quote name='Dean']What are you going to do with the computer? Just curious[/QUOTE]

Forgot to list that in the thread! I got it so that I can play ultimately any game I want, and so I could record it and make a livestream page/account on Twitch TV. Also got it so I could host my RSPS on it without having to use a vps. So I guess there are some good pros/cons to it.