scorpion832

Need help finding a file on 637 thats on 317

Question

Hi, I need help finding a file on 637 thats on 317
The file on 317 is called wearitem.java
and I cant find the file on 637,
heres the code I need to specifically find :[B] if (c.playerIndex > 0 || c.npcIndex > 0) {[/B] 《--( Need to find that on 637 )

50 answers to this question

Is it bad that I can't tell if this is a giant troll or not?

You can't port code from 317 to 637. Not unless the fundamentals are close, but you clearly do not grasp simple concepts, so I doubt you would have the ability to do so. Not to mention, Dementhium already has the ability to wear items with the core source..

[quote name='Emily']Is it bad that I can't tell if this is a giant troll or not?

You can't port code from 317 to 637. Not unless the fundamentals are close, but you clearly do not grasp simple concepts, so I doubt you would have the ability to do so. Not to mention, Dementhium already has the ability to wear items with the core source..[/QUOTE]

m8 have you never heard of godsend rsps ? it's legit the best rsps ever made, they've got like 2000000 legit members

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']m8 have you never heard of godsend rsps ? it's legit the best rsps ever made, they've got like 2000000 legit members[/QUOTE]

Need help to convert

[quote name='scorpion832']Honestly, I just want the file lol[/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='scorpion832']Honestly, I just want the file lol[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard. When you have a real issue, then ask for help.

[quote name='scorpion832']still need help ;p[/QUOTE]

no one is going to help you... oh wait its more along the lines of no one wants to help... stop bumping and actually find a way to fix it instead of asking to be spoonfed...