Sign in to follow this  
Dingir

Im a new coder needing help!

Question

I am new at coding and I'm looking to make a pre-eoc/osrs server. with some uniqueness of course, But I don't know much about coding, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me in the slightest. I wanna do some hands-on learning and get a server online within the next few months ^-^

Add me on Skype please: Live:thewidower96

2 answers to this question

[quote name='Dingir']I am new at coding and I'm looking to make a pre-eoc/osrs server. with some uniqueness of course, But I don't know much about coding, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me in the slightest. I wanna do some hands-on learning and get a server online within the next few months ^-^

Add me on Skype please: Live:thewidower96[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you this, if you wanted to learn a foreign language, would you try and communicate with that foreign language to learn? Or would you read about the language and take classes?

And the smart answer issssss *drum roll* you'd read about it! So learn Java first, then go into RsPs, and you'll be very happy and stuff. Unless you wanna just move game objects around, then I guess you can just kind of dive on in...

You'll be able to find any available server and client files here: [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?61-RSPS-Downloads[/url]

If you have any questions regarding issues you're having, post in the section you're in now.

Sign in to follow this