Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Thanatos 666/667

Heads up too anyone joing, once the client is loaded and your in the lobby you have to go to world select and choose world one otherwise you'll get "error connecting to server".

looks like anice server :D nice work!

[quote name='squashy']Heads up too anyone joing, once the client is loaded and your in the lobby you have to go to world select and choose world one otherwise you'll get "error connecting to server".[/QUOTE]

Sorry about this, that bug is fixed. I believe whoever gave me link gave me the old client which the bug is still there. Sorry for any confusion and the bug with forums we've had for so long and we don't know how to fix. If anyone knows how to please contact me.

Updating Client Download link.

[quote name='se6']looks like anice server :D nice work![/QUOTE]

Looks like anice spam comment :D nice work!
OT: [MENTION=209953]Thanatos[/MENTION], does look nice. Hope to work with the team! :)

[quote name='Thee Lion']Looks like anice spam comment :D nice work!
OT: [MENTION=209953]Thanatos[/MENTION], does look nice. Hope to work with the team! :)[/QUOTE]

If he aint made you a part of the team by now after so many days and you even hounding him he aint gonna do it just sayin.

OT: For a 666 this looks pretty nice and I am glad most of the data from the 666/667 era actually didnt get removed and someone was actually able to make some use of it. Whats new in this version?

[quote name='Chronicscape']If he aint made you a part of the team by now after so many days and you even hounding him he aint gonna do it just sayin.

OT: For a 666 this looks pretty nice and I am glad most of the data from the 666/667 era actually didnt get removed and someone was actually able to make some use of it. Whats new in this version?[/QUOTE]

We have half way done on master capes and kiln cape and mInigame. Our original base had no grand exchange, quests, random events, full dungeoneering. We are keeping away from customs. All mInigames work. Full Farming. POH. There is more but I'm not on right now so I can't remember rest of top of my head.

Also I have replied to Thee Lion and may be joining our developer team

-cough- -cough- shoutout to me for the adv banner

[quote name='Thanatos']We have half way done on master capes and kiln cape and mInigame. Our original base had no grand exchange, quests, random events, full dungeoneering. We are keeping away from customs. All mInigames work. Full Farming. POH. There is more but I'm not on right now so I can't remember rest of top of my head.

Also I have replied to Thee Lion and may be joining our developer team[/QUOTE]

Oh shit nice man then you have done a bit of good work. I know very few had some of thses and have been lost in the interwebs so thats good man keep it up and good luck then

[quote name='Chronicscape']Oh shit nice man then you have done a bit of good work. I know very few had some of thses and have been lost in the interwebs so thats good man keep it up and good luck then[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support man, We still have a lot of minor bugs that we should be focusing on now as the mass of things have been completed and we kept overlooking the smaller ones in the development stage.

[quote name='Thanatos']Thanks for the support man, We still have a lot of minor bugs that we should be focusing on now as the mass of things have been completed and we kept overlooking the smaller ones in the development stage.[/QUOTE]

well i usually say if its not game breaking then oh well for now lol

Sign in to follow this