puremaster101

Chronicscape buying using money pouch?

Question

Hi! i wonder if anyone knows how i can make myself able to buy stuff from stores using the money pouch? :D

i also wonder if someone knows how i can move the teleport panel from the notes, to the quest tab?

:D

4 answers to this question

[quote name='puremaster101']Hi! i wonder if anyone knows how i can make myself able to buy stuff from stores using the money pouch? :D

i also wonder if someone knows how i can move the teleport panel from the notes, to the quest tab?

:D[/QUOTE]

for the pouch you have to add that part in. i did not as there was anissue when i did it same with banking from pouch.

Tabs are InterfaceManager.java.

[quote name='Chronicscape']for the pouch you have to add that part in. i did not as there was anissue when i did it same with banking from pouch.

Tabs are InterfaceManager.java.[/QUOTE]

well im pretty damn useless at codeing,

im trying to follow this guide to find some same looking code, but i cannot seem to find what to change to get the panel to move to quest tabs,

mind giving me a helping hand? :D

[quote name='Chronicscape']for the pouch you have to add that part in.[/QUOTE]No shit sherlock.

For the money pouch, you would have to find the place where it handles purchases (where it checks for money, inventory space, ...) and simply add some conditions where player has either:
[LIST]
[*]enough money in inventory
[*]enough money in pouch
[*]or enough money when both are combined
[/LIST]

[quote name='Arix']No shit sherlock.

For the money pouch, you would have to find the place where it handles purchases (where it checks for money, inventory space, ...) and simply add some conditions where player has either:
[LIST]
[*]enough money in inventory
[*]enough money in pouch
[*]or enough money when both are combined
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

i kinda wonder if anyone has a snippet fix, or can help me kinda, im really new to codeing, and got no clue how all public private void and stuff work :D