looks really good, might hop on later to give it a go

I like it it's good to see something different. The worldmap idea however doesn't really work in my opinion. Then again, you seem to receive it very quickly so it's not all that much of a bother.

Pretty much a complete copy of my project. [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?105567-RuneZ-II-The-Original-Zombie-Survival-Server[/url]

Also, Kyle was found guilty of originally stealing my source back in 2013 and using it for development. Take this at your own risk, and please note that their idea is a copy of my original idea.

[QUOTE]"You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die."
~ Jack Ma[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lukedawesome']Pretty much a complete copy of my project. [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?105567-RuneZ-II-The-Original-Zombie-Survival-Server[/url]

Also, Kyle was found guilty of originally stealing my source back in 2013 and using it for development. Take this at your own risk, and please note that their idea is a copy of my original idea.[/QUOTE]

Aside the fact that the source is obviously stolen, even the thread is a word for word copy with a few words moved around.

[quote name='StevenAbraham']Aside the fact that the source is obviously stolen, even the thread is a word for word copy with a few words moved around.[/QUOTE]

It's as if he had my thread on his 2nd monitor and looking at it while making this thread.

[quote name='Lukedawesome']Pretty much a complete copy of my project. [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?105567-RuneZ-II-The-Original-Zombie-Survival-Server[/url]

Also, Kyle was found guilty of originally stealing my source back in 2013 and using it for development. Take this at your own risk, and please note that their idea is a copy of my original idea.[/QUOTE]
As much as I dislike copying, aren't we all copying eachother?

[quote name='StevenAbraham']Aside the fact that the source is obviously stolen, even the thread is a word for word copy with a few words moved around.[/QUOTE]
I don't know which thread you were looking at but I have not found any sentence in this thread and the linked one by [MENTION=27793]Lukedawesome[/MENTION] that match except for this shore sentence. The layout isn't even the same. Edited by Arix

[quote name='Arix']As much as I dislike copying, aren't we all copying eachother?

I don't know which thread you were looking at but I have not found a single sentence in this thread and the linked one by [MENTION=27793]Lukedawesome[/MENTION] that match. The layout isn't even the same.[/QUOTE]

Lets a have comparison

Our thread:
[QUOTE]Based open the popular First Person Shooter DayZ, RuneZ, the original zombie survival server, takes RuneScape Private Servers to a whole new level of creativity. The world has been engulfed by a zombie apocalypse, however, you, a 'survivor', wash upon the shore of this God forsaken world. Zombies roam through towns & cities, getting in your way of the precious items that you need to survive. Items can be found in houses, shops, banks, barracks, fortresses, or anywhere with a door to get into, or a ladder to climb up to. You need essentials to survive. You need food, and you need water. As time passes, you start to get hungry, and thirsty. You have to pillage villages to find food, weapons, and armor to protect yourself from the vicious zombies...

...but...

Zombies are not your only problem.

There are other survivors, trying to live through this Hell. And they may be friendly, and they may not be. At any given moment, another survivor can jump out of the shadows, and kill you for ALL of your items. If you do die... if you fail to survive... you will be given the chance to start again, at the cost of combat levels being reset.[/QUOTE]

His thread

[QUOTE]The world of Gielinor, as we know it, has come to an end. A multitude of people are dying daily, others are striving to survive inside the mess and chaos. It was all started by a group of dark magicians who unleashed a dreadful disease, killing millions and raising the dead from their grave. This, inevitably, began to enter the world into an apocalyptic state.
There was nothing they could do. After the deed was done, they disappeared and were never to be seen again - possibly killed by their own mistakes. The last thing you remember is creatures crawling up from beneath... and then a loud noise followed by a bright light. You wake up on the shore, with little supplies and a faint idea of what happened. You are one of the last ones remaining alive and breathing. Your objective is to find supplies to survive: water and food, which will help you maintain your good health. You are to loot houses, castles, villages and more to gain items such as armor, weapons, food, and anything else that is left in the world for you to find.
Your best bet? Search the buildings that correspond to the items you are wanting to find.
(FOOD IN COOKING GUILDS; WEAPONS IN ARMORY STORES) Although, you are to watch out for zombies, skeletons, and other undead creatures! They roam around the inner cities, and around the outskirts of areas.

... but...

Monsters are only half your problem.

The other half is striving to survive, as well as defending yourself. The entire world is now treacherous, you do not know who you can trust entirely! They could kill you at any moment in an instant, leaving you dead. Although, you may restart - at the cost of everything else you own, including your stats.[/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of some friendly competition and would have no problem with this server if it was for the fact that it is essentially an exact replica. If they could come up with some of there own content and implement that would be fine. Not to mention there whole introduction sequence is the exact one from RuneZ and no credit at all was given. I would expect more from a former staff member of the first RuneZ. Edited by StevenAbraham