Sign in to follow this  
bluemachine

Support rank and Mod rank can't us ::yell looking for fix suggestions

Question

The yells are coded in the yell handler but the only ;;yell that works for staff ranks is Admin. All the Donator rank yells work just fine anyone. I would appreciate some advice or suggestions on how to fix

5 answers to this question

[quote name='NewWorldRSPS']Can you not just give them permissions? Same as donator?[/QUOTE]

its coded in yell manager but when you try to yell with staff it says nothing. doesn't even say you don't have the privilege to use this

[quote name='bluemachine']its coded in yell manager but when you try to yell with staff it says nothing. doesn't even say you don't have the privilege to use this[/QUOTE]

Might want to make sure they arent set to NAMEs lol. Some sources (like mine) have staff ranks set by names for better customization for ranking yells).

[quote name='Chronicscape']Might want to make sure they arent set to NAMEs lol. Some sources (like mine) have staff ranks set by names for better customization for ranking yells).[/QUOTE]

would that be in the yell manager?

Yes it could be in yellmanager or it could be in commands.java but as ChronicScape said it's bad to have it set to names and not ranks

Sign in to follow this