Sign in to follow this  
Mathy

.jar error right after I jar'ed it

Question

This is 667 Project Poanizer and when I jar'ed it, when I try to run it, it says me this. I've searched everywhere and nothing that can fix it. I changed everything from 127.0.0.1 to my no-ip address, I portforwarded, my source is running and canyouseeme.org says my port is open. You'd be a life saver if you can help me fix it. In the comments, tell me what .java file you want to see and I'll show it or add me on skype and we could teamviewer. I'm kind of tired of errors on this source; it's the 8th I fixed and I had to figure them out myself. I don't know what NullPointerException is or what the error means. So contact me on skype at sakoofortin and I'll give you my teamviewer info from there or just tell me in the comments what file you want to see

Thanks!

Error: [attachment=78:.Jar error.jpg]

2 answers to this question

[quote name='Mathy']This is 667 Project Poanizer and when I jar'ed it, when I try to run it, it says me this. I've searched everywhere and nothing that can fix it. I changed everything from 127.0.0.1 to my no-ip address, I portforwarded, my source is running and canyouseeme.org says my port is open. You'd be a life saver if you can help me fix it. In the comments, tell me what .java file you want to see and I'll show it or add me on skype and we could teamviewer. I'm kind of tired of errors on this source; it's the 8th I fixed and I had to figure them out myself. I don't know what NullPointerException is or what the error means. So contact me on skype at sakoofortin and I'll give you my teamviewer info from there or just tell me in the comments what file you want to see

Thanks!

Error: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11298[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Looks like it's trying to fetch an image. Maybe the icon. I made a guide on setting up a 718 which is almost the same as a 667, and it includes jarring.

[quote name='Mathy']This is 667 Project Poanizer and when I jar'ed it, when I try to run it, it says me this. I've searched everywhere and nothing that can fix it. I changed everything from 127.0.0.1 to my no-ip address, I portforwarded, my source is running and canyouseeme.org says my port is open. You'd be a life saver if you can help me fix it. In the comments, tell me what .java file you want to see and I'll show it or add me on skype and we could teamviewer. I'm kind of tired of errors on this source; it's the 8th I fixed and I had to figure them out myself. I don't know what NullPointerException is or what the error means. So contact me on skype at sakoofortin and I'll give you my teamviewer info from there or just tell me in the comments what file you want to see

Thanks!

Error: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11298[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Here is some google searches that I have found that you might be interested in..
[URL="https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=runescape%20667%20how%20to%20jar%20client&es_th=1"]Google Search Runescape 667 How To Jar Client[/URL]

Sign in to follow this