Ridiculouser

Set and Get - Premium Programming Services

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zgk7zka.png[/IMG]

[B]About Us[/B]
Set and Get is a company that provides premium programming services, our developers deliver a quality code which is easy to use and understand.
Besides our premium programming services we also provide premium support to the code we have placed, if you got any questions about our code or if you have problems with it we will repair the code for free.

[B]Experience[/B]
Set and Get's programmers are mainly Java programmers but also have experience with languages such as; Ruby, PHP, HTML, .NET, C# and C.

[B]Revisions[/B]
Set and Get is able to provide services for all RSPS revisions, no matter what base.

[B]Price[/B]
Set and Get works on per-job basis, this means you'll pay per service and not per hour.
We always talk/negotiate about the price till we find the perfect price for your service.

[B]Contact[/B]
E-mail: [email][email protected][/email]

[B]T.O.S.[/B]
[spoiler=T.O.S.]SECTION 1

1.1. All payments to Set and Get go through PayPal.
1.2. Once Set and get received the payment, we will start development.
1.3. Set and Get don't refund any payments to Set and Get unless your situation is stated in Section 2.

SECTION 2

2.1. If Set and Get isn't able to do your service and you have already sent us a payment, then we will grant you, the customer a full refund.
2.2. If the product doesn't function as described or isn't as described, we will grant you, the customer a full refund.

SECTION 3

3.1. Set and Get guarantees, that all the code we place in your source is fully functional as you described it to us. (unless we have negotiated, then the last description of the product counts.)
3.2. We are not responsible for any damages to the code that you, the customer has issued.

SECTION 4

4.1. Set and Get holds the right to cancel or decline a service at any time, for any reason.
4.2. Set and Get holds all the rights of the code, any changes that damage our code will cancel our warranty.[/spoiler]
[/CENTER] Edited by Ridiculouser

Due to this being on a forum product for another site, I do believe terms of services would be nullified. Perhaps making a website for yourselves would be ideal?

[quote name='Game Master']Due to this being on a forum product for another site, I do believe terms of services would be nullified. Perhaps making a website for yourselves would be ideal?[/QUOTE]

I think it's fine.

[quote name='Hope']I think it's fine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ridiculouser']What we currently do is perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]

No, no. What I mean is - the consumer doesn't necessarily [i]agree[/i] to these terms. Now that PayPal covers intangible good chargebacks, it would be beneficial to have some way for these people to agree to the terms of service.

[quote name='Game Master']No, no. What I mean is - the consumer doesn't necessarily [i]agree[/i] to these terms. Now that PayPal covers intangible good chargebacks, it would be beneficial to have some way for these people to agree to the terms of service.[/QUOTE]

As we create an invoice on PayPal they need to read our T.O.S. which is in the invoice. If they don't agree and still continue they break the T.O.S. of Set and Get and the one of PayPal.

[quote name='Ridiculouser']As we create an invoice on PayPal they need to read our T.O.S. which is in the invoice. If they don't agree and still continue they break the T.O.S. of Set and Get and the one of PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Ah, very well then! I suppose you're fine to proceed then.

Seems like a good way to match up programmers who need cash and people who will pay anything to get there hands on a working source.

Kudos to whoever came up with the idea. Edited by StevenAbraham

[quote name='StevenAbraham']Seems like a good way to match up programmers who need cash and people who will pay anything to get there hands on a working source.

Kudos to whoever came up with the idea.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
EDIT: Fixed the logo.