Question

I'm back and am having some trouble with commands not working. The command folder is in The source but when I use a command it dosent to anything in game and in my source it says something like this...

Java.lang.error: Unresolved compilation problem:

Then goes on about 15 lines...
I have gone on eclipse and have looked at commands.java->commands->processCommand where it looks like the error is taking place.

Public static boolean processCommand(Player player, String command,
boolean console, boolean clientCommand) {
If (command.length() == 0 // if they used ::(nothing) there is no command
return false;
Ect ect ect ect... I'm not typing all that out.
I think this is the error but if you disagree or can help me comment below. I'm in my first month of Java so please keep it simple. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

[quote name='Brettlee3']I'm back and am having some trouble with commands not working. The command folder is in The source but when I use a command it dosent to anything in game and in my source it says something like this...

Java.lang.error: Unresolved compilation problem:

Then goes on about 15 lines...
I have gone on eclipse and have looked at commands.java->commands->processCommand where it looks like the error is taking place.

Public static boolean processCommand(Player player, String command,
boolean console, boolean clientCommand) {
If (command.length() == 0 // if they used ::(nothing) there is no command
return false;
Ect ect ect ect... I'm not typing all that out.
I think this is the error but if you disagree or can help me comment below. I'm in my first month of Java so please keep it simple. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Fixed! It was messed up but lucky I had a spare copy of it before this happened.a

[quote name='Brettlee3']Fixed! It was messed up but lucky I had a spare copy of it before this happened.a[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone fixing something themselves, best of luck with your server ;)