Sign in to follow this  
Anastheowner

TrisidiaX v3 Client name wont change

Question

I downloaded TrisidiaX V3 so basically i was just changing configuration,sprites,ect and when i changed the name of the client,or the text in the login,its still the same even after i saved,in the client it still says "Welcome to TrisidiaX" and the title on the top is TrisidiaX || Where noobs become legends,even though i changed it,i dont know what im doing wrong but i need help Thank you :) ;);)

edit :
i also tried changing the title/server name from the control panel ( it was my second choice ) ,i enter a new name and click on update,it changes,but when i close client and then open it in edgeville the NPCs still say Welcome to trisidiaX so its just temporary Edited by Anastheowner

3 answers to this question

Should be in your RSApplet.

Also, Trisidia is a terrible source and will require a lot of work to make it good.

[quote name='box']Should be in your RSApplet.

I know,on every thread that has something about trisidiaX people say TrisidiaX is just crappy,im not really making an online RSPS,just for learning,testing,and fun.
I tried alot of sources,most of them dont work,Trisidia is the only one that worked for me and was pretty simple to edit,do you know any good sources/clients?

BTW i found RSApplet and theres nothing about the title there,i tried Rsframe,i changed the title and still,the title didn't change,i guess ill keep looking for another source,thank you for the reply anyways Edited by Anastheowner

[quote name='box']Should be in your RSApplet.

Also, Trisidia is a terrible source and will require a lot of work to make it good.[/QUOTE]

I know,on every thread that has something about trisidiaX people say TrisidiaX is just crappy,im not really making an online RSPS,just for learning,testing,and fun.
I tried alot of sources,most of them dont work,Trisidia is the only one that worked for me and was pretty simple to edit,do you know any good sources/clients?

BTW i found RSApplet and theres nothing about the title there,i tried Rsframe,i changed the title and still,the title didn't change,i guess ill keep looking for another source,thank you for the reply anyways :gg:

Sign in to follow this