Sign in to follow this  
OzzySauce

ChronicScape Stuck at Updating?

Question

Huge noob right here cannot get this server to start working, its ChronicScape 718 final release and when I try to run it this happens;
[attachment=42:5a2fb660c3b421929476a3bb8e81215f.jpg]

I have changed IP and port and all that and still being a noob, help pl0x

It says checking for updates for Chronicscape - 0% Edited by OzzySauce

7 answers to this question

50k RS Gps to the first cock sucker to help me

[quote name='OzzySauce']Huge noob right here cannot get this server to start working, its ChronicScape 718 final release and when I try to run it this happens;
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11197[/ATTACH]

It says checking for updates for Chronicscape - 0%[/QUOTE]

Ah, your issue is that you're using chronicscape. Yep, that about fixes it. Use a different 718, you can't use Eclipse and you'll have tons of issues.

but if you insist, make sure the loader sub build (client sided) and settings (server sided) build are the same. It should be a number like 1,3,5 or 7

[quote name='falconpunch']Ah, your issue is that you're using chronicscape. Yep, that about fixes it. Use a different 718, you can't use Eclipse and you'll have tons of issues.

but if you insist, make sure the loader sub build (client sided) and settings (server sided) build are the same. It should be a number like 1,3,5 or 7[/QUOTE]

I can find it in loader.java client side but theres no settings.java or anything server side where might I find it in the source?
Or just do you have a better 718 recommendation with a lot of cool features lol

[quote name='OzzySauce']I can find it in loader.java client side but theres no settings.java or anything server side where might I find it in the source?
Or just do you have a better 718 recommendation with a lot of cool features lol[/QUOTE]

Nope. If you really want to go far with programming or a RSPS, learn Java, then download a basic Matrix 718, I made a guide for setting one up.

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?99702-Starting-a-718-RsPs[/url]

Use that, it's like the basic Matrix that was released, but learn basics/advanced Java first. Most good programmers on a website like this will tell you to learn Java. It's like the instructions for fixing/building a car. Then your help threads/questions will be Java based, not "how do i add this"

[quote name='OzzySauce']Huge noob right here cannot get this server to start working, its ChronicScape 718 final release and when I try to run it this happens;
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11197[/ATTACH]

It says checking for updates for Chronicscape - 0%[/QUOTE]

Loader.java look for 420 change it to 1.

[quote name='obsidian1234']not working i changed in loader.java 420 for 1 and not work ...[/QUOTE]

You don't even need to change your IP, cuz it's all ready on "127.0.0.1"
So why would you change it?

Sign in to follow this