zectorx

[pi] Need Help Fix HitPoints after Relog

Question

I just need help , how to fix Hitpoints when i attack A NPC After he Hit me , i just log out and in My hp Get Full!

Pleas help me !!
Thanks!

12 answers to this question

Providing more information would be useful, such as: what source you're using, and posting your logout method.

[quote name='Game Master']Providing more information would be useful, such as: what source you're using, and posting your logout method.[/QUOTE]

Are you Coder? i give u credit if you help me anyway!>

If you could provide the resources I asked for, I could give it a shot. I don't necessarily care much for credits haha

[quote name='Game Master']If you could provide the resources I asked for, I could give it a shot. I don't necessarily care much for credits haha[/QUOTE]

I really Dont know how to tell you xd add me on skype pleas ?? {Hakam.Dan} // Zectorx

I don't have Skype, but could you go into class Player, search for 'public void logout' (typically what the method is called), and post that method?

In all likelihood its in playersave.java or something ending in save.java, specially if its PI base, you could just be missing a certain row, or a certain row is over lapping the HP, as Game Master said, give us more details though to give us a better picture as to what's going on.

It sounds to me like the player variables are being reset upon logout, or save like you said.

I've been hanging around PI for ages :P to me it sounds like saving issue, though he needs to give us the playersave.java to look at

[quote name='Daedalus']I've been hanging around PI for ages :P to me it sounds like saving issue, though he needs to give us the playersave.java to look at[/QUOTE]
Ah, I suppose I'm looking at it differently. If you were to reset variables, it would be better to do it before saving the character load; though, it's just an error, so efficiency wouldn't really matter. Plus I am extremely new to RS emulation, and have hardly even looked at Project Insanity code. I've opened the source, looked around a bit, and said, "Well, this is absolutely horrid" - and haven't opened it since.

[quote name='Game Master']Ah, I suppose I'm looking at it differently. If you were to reset variables, it would be better to do it before saving the character load; though, it's just an error, so efficiency wouldn't really matter. Plus I am extremely new to RS emulation, and have hardly even looked at Project Insanity code. I've opened the source, looked around a bit, and said, "Well, this is absolutely horrid" - and haven't opened it since.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for late! Any way its a [PI]

The Problem its there is no Playersave.java

If we have anything that we can contact us fast so that may help more !