manpaint55

Tutorial start a rsps with the 838 protocol (ready to run)

1. First google matrix 838
  2. download cache/server/deob
  3. create a folder in your desktop called 838cache (place the cache here obviously)
  4. in the 838 folder (in base) create a text document
  5. paste this code (fix the java path if you need)

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_45\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+CreateMinidumpOnCrash -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -Xincgc -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -cp bin;./clientlibs.jar; RS3Applet
pause

•     click save as run.bat (save in the 839 folder)

WARNING YOU NEED TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU SERVER

• run the ~run.bat

WARNING FOR NEW JAVA VERSION

go to program file and the jre folder go in bin create a new folder called server and in the .bin folder copy classes.jva and jvm.dll and Xusage.txt

and paste in the server folder.

• (NOTE: is able to supporting 823 cache but is crash at 99%)

If it's a Matrix source, wouldn't it technically be a 667 loading 833 content? Or is this an entirely new source being named the exact same thing? Regardless, that is idiocy at it's work.

[quote name='Game Master']If it's a Matrix source, wouldn't it technically be a 667 loading 833 content? Or is this an entirely new source being named the exact same thing? Regardless, that is idiocy at it's work.[/QUOTE]

It's matrix converted to the 833 or whatever. It's on r-s.

Doesn't change my argument, nonetheless. Does not alter it in the slightest, actually.

[quote name='Game Master']Doesn't change my argument, nonetheless. Does not alter it in the slightest, actually.[/QUOTE]

I was just letting you know what it was mate, lol. Idrc about your argument for it

I know - I figured what it was, hence my reply to it. If you had any differed opinion on it, it wouldn't change mine. Still disappointed on the design itself. Edited by Game Master

Its a 718 matrix converted to a 839

Is it a full 839 cache, or is it loading that data? Do you even know?

[quote name='Game Master']Is it a full 839 cache, or is it loading that data? Do you even know?[/QUOTE]

I'd think full, it's pretty easy to just DL from it the RS client.