Sign in to follow this  
CitricThunde

How to change the areas where Barrows killcount displays?

Question

What i'm asking is how to change the location in which killcount appears on the screen. I'm using [718/753] Rune-Evo v3. I tried looking in Barrows.java and BarrowsBrother.java, but I don't really know a lot of Java.

3 answers to this question

[quote name='CitricThunde']What i'm asking is how to change the location in which killcount appears on the screen. I'm using [718/753] Rune-Evo v3. I tried looking in Barrows.java and BarrowsBrother.java, but I don't really know a lot of Java.[/QUOTE]

In rune-evo you will need to redo the handler because it doesnt work properly anyways BUT have it start either entering the dungeon OR when entering boss rooms or on teleport. Here is a hint... Controller.

I managed to make the killcount appear, but now i'm trying to figure out how to add brothers to the list when they are killed. Currently i'm detecting if a brother is dead, then calling setBrotherSlained in Barrows.java.

NPC.java to add a killcount for a dead npc. If that is what ur asking. But barrows is similar but can be fixed by having the interface update upon exit hole and enter hole.

Sign in to follow this