Sign in to follow this  
Xonzer

Free time for development, need help!

Question

Hey mates,

I was just wondering if I could ask you one simple question.

I am a 23 year old graduated in programming and loves to play runescape in my free time. Now that I have a lot of free time on my hands I decided I give RSPS a go. In three simple words: I LOVE IT! Ok so I know JAVA Programming and how it works and I tried to create my own RSPS server for the sake of learning, BUT only one problem persists... I need some people to hang out with to keep me updated and teach me from my mistakes etc...

How can I learn to contribute in RSPS Projects ? I need some practice right? I know that far... I seem to get too lost when trying to practice on my own!

Can you direct me to some servers who need some "internship" helpers? It would be awesome!

And please note, I do not wish to be paid back in any way, I am very interested in getting experience and nothing more!!

Thanks for your help,
Sean :)

1 answer to this question

The RSPS community isn't too forthcoming on helping people long-term if you want my brutal honesty.

Myself included. Not that I wouldn't like to, I'd just rather spend my time working on my own projects.

Best of luck to you though!

Sign in to follow this