Sign in to follow this  
iv bamf vi

317 pi wont add friend help

Question

Whenever you right click and try to add friend or add to ignore, it doesnt work? And there is a color code next to report abuse but that works fine? Any ideas on where this code would be add? and why add friend and ignore dont work? and where i can find the color code to fix it? I searched everywhere, and i couldnt find it.

3 answers to this question

Could someone post there client.java from client sided so i can look thru some things? that would be awesome!

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfpfjyz0n9d8iqr/client.java?dl=0[/url] - A 317 client.java i had lying around from a clean PI base. Credits to the respectful owner

sounds like you don't have any code written to handle such button click events or the code isn't properly linked to such button click events.

By colour code do you mean the hex code is showing just before like [COLOR="#FF0000"]"<#0000FF> Report Abuse" [/COLOR]for example? Edited by A Duck Tale

If you were wanting to use hexadecimals for your color codes, it could be used with a simple, one-liner code snippet. All that requires is a simple string with formatting: [code]String hexadecimals = String.format("#%02X%02X%02X", r, g, b);[/code]
If it were me, I, personally, would apply this via client sided for universal applicants.

Now, I wouldn't exactly know off the top of my head the implications of Project Insanity's friends list method, although from what A Duck Tale provided; it sounds fairly accurate. However, it could be that the identification of said button could be missing entirely from the client. Though, thinking about it, regarding the protocols [which I will admit, I am not entirely experienced with], I'm not entirely sure if that would be possible if you are using a standard client. However, I may be able to take a look at the codes if provided and may be able to decipher where you went wrong. Nonetheless, the Project Insanity source code is very sloppy and could be very alien to me. Either way, I could take a shot!

Sign in to follow this