General

Insignia Team - Fun & Enjoyable Opportunity.

Today it has came to my attention that I am in need of a team for my up-coming server development. I have been working on somewhat of a re-make for a little while now and I feel it's coming along smoothly.

If you become part of my team, there's nothing you need to worry about other than to do what's needed. The server itself will not struggle as it will all be paid for, we already have a website up and running and upon beta/releases we will have dedicated servers up and running for the server to run smoothly.

The server will be some-what of a remake, with a lot of unique features making sure it's not identical to RuneScape as it was, but something new so we don't all get bored. Everything that is to be added to Insignia, will be well planned and well considered before integrated into the server.

[B]Server Name:[/B] Insignia.

[B]What team we need:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]x1 Server Developer
[*]x2 Designers
[*]x3/4 Website/Forum Administrators
[*]x2 Forum Moderators
[*]x1/2 Server Management Team
[/LIST]

[B]What should you have?:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Previous work in the areas you're looking for.
[*]Self motivated, but can motivate others.
[*]Enjoy what you do and love to see content progress
[*]Dedicated to what you enjoy.
[/LIST]

If you feel you fit any of the categories listed above, feel free to apply for the team by messaging me on skype. I can assure to you that the team will be fun and enjoyable, and in the end we should have an incredible server developed for us to manage and enjoy.

[B]Skype:[/B] prsm.rsps

Sounds like a fun opportunity! Contacted, lets hope this goes somewhere ;)