Sign in to follow this  
Brock

TOUGH ONE! Players disappear when leaving the minimap!

Question

Hi there! I'd really like some help, please! I'm hoping to get the attention of a half-decent, or better-than-me programmer who could lend a hand! On my server, when you walk away from another player, and they leave the minimap, that player disappears completely. You can't walk back and see them. They're just gone. It's PI based.

If you know the fix, or even know where the fix is located (if in another thread) please point me in the right direction! I'm definitely willing to pay 5$, or lend my graphic-skills to whoever can help me!

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

Well, here's a list of things to try.

1, If it's a common base, it's a common problem. Google or naming the source can probably help us out quite a bit.
2, Check the client/source run (cmd) when you do this, see if any exceptions/errors etc are thrown.
3, Try a different client and see if it does/doesn't happen. This will then narrow it down to either a source issue or a client problem.
4, Try disabling the minimap or looking around in those classes - source and client sided.

Hope I've helped, please post any errors that you may get or anything. More information is better.

Sign in to follow this