Sign in to follow this  
evilguyme

Deleting Objects

Question

Hey guys!

so i wanted to make myself a new donor area and the place has some random objects placed around.. is there a way to get rid of these objects? ive checked everywhere and every guide and the best i got is to delete it by getting the objects coords.. which is a super hard task..

is there an easier way?

also there is some kind of walls there too which idk how to remove.. the object id doesnt even show up for these walls.. how can i go about this?

any help will be greatly appreciated!!

6 answers to this question

what revision do you have? for 317 you go into objectmanager.java (in server.world) and find public void loadCustomSpawns(Client c) { and you should see a long list of items that look like c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(6163, 3083, 3488, 1, 10);. to delete the items do c.getPA().checkObjectSpawn(-1, xxxx,yyyy, 1, 10);. you put the x and y coord with where the object id is. you dont need the id # just the x and y coord so for a wall or staircase or anything you just have to do ::tele then try to get urself on the item you're trying to delete and put that coord in. if you need any help pm me your skype and I'll try to help if you have a 317.

ohh thanks a lot bro!
i read this somewhere too already for objects.. so i was saying its really time consuming to find the coords of an object.. do i have to be anywhere on the object or in the exact center of the object?

also what should i do for the wall? as idk how to get the object id for a wall..

i will try what you say but it is very unlikely to work because the object id needs to be the 1st parameter and its the second-last parameter that needs to be -1 not the first parameter.

edit: yeah i got a 317

EDIT 2: so bro .. i got how to remove objects .. you do indeed dont require the object id only its coords..

now i want to know how to remove a wall if anyone can help out .. a wall doesnt have any coords because it is placed in between 2 tiles..

EDIT 3: This is a very tedious way as you need the exact coords of the object placed. also the walls still cant be removed and the walking path of the player still detects the object even though it is invisible..

would any1 be knowing a real workaround to this problem? where are all the stock objects loaded from for PI?

thanks !! :D Edited by evilguyme

hey bro..
i dont have a skype..
maybe whatsapp?

i dont have that. do you have team viewer? we'll have to find a time when we're both on for that

lemme get skype so we can atleast chat and then arrange a time to teamviewer..
thanks bro..
PM me your skype please.
thanks!! :D

Sign in to follow this