Sethy

Sethy in Army??

Yo guys thought I'd give you niggas an update.

Recenty I decided joining the army is a good decision for me, considering my career and education goals. The job experience will tranfer well, be highly preferable, and obv practically free college.

I intially tries to enlist as MOS 31b(military police) but I was told the slot is closed for the year due to it being overcrowded. Right now I'm fighting for an 11x option 40 contract, which is infantry with a guaranteed slot to RASP, which is the Ranger Assesment and Selection Program. Basically if I get the contract and pass everything I'll be assigned to the Ranger Regiment. I'll have to get through infantry basic, AIT, airborne and RASP. Pretty confident though.

I would have preferred to do 18x, special forces(which is more to my style), but apparantly you have to be 21.

So ye I'll update this whenever I need to.

I have been considering joining the army aswell. I'd imagine it's a great experience and a good life lesson for discipline and respect. Also in Belgium people who've been in the army have a really good retirement plan.

I have been in army, it sure is a nice life experience but I can say when you're there it's nothing like in movies. It is hard, it tests you mentally (not sure if this word is correct). Goodluck anyway.

[quote name='FUZENSETH']I have been in army, it sure is a nice life experience but I can say when you're there it's nothing like in movies. It is hard, it tests you mentally (not sure if this word is correct). Goodluck anyway.[/QUOTE]

struggling to imagine what kind of army would let you join..

"halp fizin were under attack"

"sec guyz finishing vind almust got 1200000 atk"

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']struggling to imagine what kind of army would let you join..

"halp fizin were under attack"

"sec guyz finishing vind almust got 1200000 atk"[/QUOTE]

l0l0l0ll0

Good luck brothaaa be safe. Make dat $$$!

For real tho, Hope you get into what you want and succeed at whatever you do

[quote name='FUZENSETH']I have been in army, it sure is a nice life experience but I can say when you're there it's nothing like in movies. It is hard, it tests you mentally (not sure if this word is correct). Goodluck anyway.[/QUOTE]

obv m8

Everything I do everyone's like yo it's not like the movies.

life is a movie and ur the director mate gl tho

[quote name='Nick']life is a movie and ur the director mate gl tho[/QUOTE]

Deep.

[quote name='Nick']life is a movie and ur the director mate gl tho[/QUOTE]

He's no Quentin Tarantino.