Sethy

Sethy in Army??

[quote name='Sethy']Technically, yeah. But the thing is most people are pretty irresponsible with military pay. You literally have next to no expenses when you're living in the barracks and eating at chow. So I'll e saving a big mAjority of every paycheck. :p[/QUOTE]

Very true, however if you had a family or whatever to support then it wouldn't really be the best but should suite you nicely by the sounds of it :)

Good luck in the Army buddy, I hope you have an awesome experience. My brother is having a great time in the Air Force!

Good luck!

[quote name='Dean']Good luck in the Army buddy, I hope you have an awesome experience. My brother is having a great time in the Air Force![/QUOTE]

Thanks qt 3.14. Should be fun.

[quote name='Coded']Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks brah

I'm leaving on the 19th, 13 days from now for Ft. Benning GA. I'm going in as 11x with airborne physical qualification. Going to try to get into an air assault battalion, and/or work my way into Ranger.

[quote name='Sethy']Thanks qt 3.14. Should be fun.

Thanks brah

I'm leaving on the 19th, 13 days from now for Ft. Benning GA. I'm going in as 11x with airborne physical qualification. Going to try to get into an air assault battalion, and/or work my way into Ranger.[/QUOTE]

Pls post pics.

leaving tomorrow
pce guys

Graduated yesterday. Got stationed in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. 101st airborne, but it's an air assault unit which is what I wanted. Going to air assault school in October holla.

So yeah I'm chillin now and I'll hit you bitches up err day

[quote name='Sethy']Graduated yesterday. Got stationed in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. 101st airborne, but it's an air assault unit which is what I wanted. Going to air assault school in October holla.

So yeah I'm chillin now and I'll hit you bitches up err day[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://media1.giphy.com/media/6459ZFRF1Wxna/200_s.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Sethy']Graduated yesterday. Got stationed in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. 101st airborne, but it's an air assault unit which is what I wanted. Going to air assault school in October holla.

So yeah I'm chillin now and I'll hit you bitches up err day[/QUOTE]

Congrats man ;)

So how long does all this training and school take in total?

[quote name='StevenAbraham']Congrats man ;)

So how long does all this training and school take in total?[/QUOTE]

OSUT took 14 weeks. Air assault is 10 days, apparently it's intense as fuk though