Sethy

Sethy in Army??

[quote name='Cart']He's no Quentin Tarantino.[/QUOTE]

dont ruin his dreams and ambitions cart

Goodluck seth, and special forces was your preferred choice? Dang those guys are intense as h*ck

[quote name='Nighthawk123']Goodluck seth, and special forces was your preferred choice? Dang those guys are intense as h*ck[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's just really in line with what I want to do. So I'll give Ranger a shot and try and transfer later when I meet the age requirement, if I still want to.

Good luck man! Sounds exciting, and more importantly that you're excited.

[quote name='Sethy']Yeah it's just really in line with what I want to do. So I'll give Ranger a shot and try and transfer later when I meet the age requirement, if I still want to.[/QUOTE]

Nonetheless, good luck with whatever path you take mate. Cheers!

[quote name='Trey']Good luck man! Sounds exciting, and more importantly that you're excited.[/QUOTE]

Got daddy's approval? I'm g2g

How's college going bb

[quote name='Sethy']Got daddy's approval? I'm g2g

How's college going bb[/QUOTE]

Pretty good man, about to graduate. So when will you find out if you made it?

[quote name='Trey']Pretty good man, about to graduate. So when will you find out if you made it?[/QUOTE]

What degree?

And I'm beyond qualified with my scores, health, and fitness. I'm just fighting my recruiter for the contract. He's offered me 11b and airbone, but I'm pushing for the option 40. Should happn pretty soon.

Good luck with this dude, isn't the pay pretty poor though?

[quote name='Raw Envy']Good luck with this dude, isn't the pay pretty poor though?[/QUOTE]

Technically, yeah. But the thing is most people are pretty irresponsible with military pay. You literally have next to no expenses when you're living in the barracks and eating at chow. So I'll e saving a big mAjority of every paycheck. :p