Sign in to follow this  
nickhagro

I need a working source, client, and cache.

Question

Hey guys, so i'm a decent coder but I always get problems and I spent hours a day trying to fix them. I have downloaded at least 250 different sources in the past 2 weeks but every single one has a fucking problem with it. I just need someone who is [B]nice enough to send a me a nice source,client and cache to me[/B]. Usually I have problems with the cache auto downloading which is the main problem.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]IF SOMEONE HELPS I WILL GIVE THEM 5 DOLLARS PAYPAL OR CO-OWNER ON THE SERVER[/COLOR]

Also if you cant find me a source client and cache but you are a good coder please PM my skype below!! TY

I would be forever grateful to anyone who can help me :) Thanks Rune-locus

:D

6 answers to this question

[quote name='nickhagro']Hey guys, so i'm a decent coder but I always get problems and I spent hours a day trying to fix them. I have downloaded at least 250 different sources in the past 2 weeks but every single one has a fucking problem with it. I just need someone who is [B]nice enough to send a me a nice source,client and cache to me[/B]. Usually I have problems with the cache auto downloading which is the main problem.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]IF SOMEONE HELPS I WILL GIVE THEM 5 DOLLARS PAYPAL OR CO-OWNER ON THE SERVER[/COLOR]

Also if you cant find me a source client and cache but you are a good coder please PM my skype below!! TY

I would be forever grateful to anyone who can help me :) Thanks Rune-locus

:D[/QUOTE]

Haha "decent coder", but you can't fix a couple simple problems. It's a shame you're having troubles with auto cache downloaders, it's not like there's a ton of guides on the internet.

Alright so your a good coder huh, tell me how to fix one of my problems mate instead of wasting my time by you mocking me? :DDDD L0L runelocus is shit im out of here

[quote name='falconpunch']Haha "decent coder", but you can't fix a couple simple problems. It's a shame you're having troubles with auto cache downloaders, it's not like there's a ton of guides on the internet.[/QUOTE]

Was your rudeness really needed? All he wants is some help, which is what this forums is for. He doesn't want some arrogant child mocking him. As a side note, do you realise that not all people are good with Client sided things? Some may be amazing Server side, but struggle with Client side. Did you take that into account?

Releated to the users question:

I'll Skype you.

[quote name='nickhagro']Alright so your a good coder huh, tell me how to fix one of my problems mate instead of wasting my time by you mocking me? :DDDD L0L runelocus is shit im out of here[/QUOTE]
I hate when people don't google, sorry. It would take like .6 seconds to find at least 3 guides on how to do it.
[quote name='uncalled for']Was your rudeness really needed? All he wants is some help, which is what this forums is for. He doesn't want some arrogant child mocking him. As a side note, do you realise that not all people are good with Client sided things? Some may be amazing Server side, but struggle with Client side. Did you take that into account?

Releated to the users question:

I'll Skype you.[/QUOTE]
When you browse these forums daily and people post stuff where they could seriously search for it and find their answer in under a second, yes, I get irritated; I was having a bad day. You said some people are better server sided rather than client sided; it's not that, if he had a legit question where he couldn't figure it out and he had already looked to google, then I would have been more than happy to try and assist him.

[quote name='falconpunch']I hate when people don't google, sorry. It would take like .6 seconds to find at least 3 guides on how to do it.

When you browse these forums daily and people post stuff where they could seriously search for it and find their answer in under a second, yes, I get irritated; I was having a bad day. You said some people are better server sided rather than client sided; it's not that, if he had a legit question where he couldn't figure it out and he had already looked to google, then I would have been more than happy to try and assist him.[/QUOTE]

I can agree with some of what you're saying, but nevertheless you're on a help forums. It doesn't matter what question somebody asks, you need to understand that some people not have the same ability you have in programming. So no matter what they ask, either help out, or just ignore them. It's all you need to do.

[quote name='uncalled for']I can agree with some of what you're saying, but nevertheless you're on a help forums. It doesn't matter what question somebody asks, you need to understand that some people not have the same ability you have in programming. So no matter what they ask, either help out, or just ignore them. It's all you need to do.[/QUOTE]

Google then help threads. I'm not sorry for what I said, just how it goes, besides if he can't accept what I said because he didn't google, that's his fault.

Sign in to follow this