jdakiller2

Seeking Character models

Been working on some customs but i got to have the character model to down scale them... anyone mind on sharing? You can pm me also if you dont want anyknow knowing. Thanks!

Hello, I believe this might be of use: [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?103298-Female-Torso-Model-Template[/url]

It's for female, but the male torva model has these triangles too. They are the standard shoulder to waist size.

Thanks for the reply but the link on that page is broken.

I have updated the download link, and here it is too: [url]https://mega.co.nz/#!985VGT7S!ZQ8DqAxjqvmAioe6xdp2Tp7DJF694nmGImevsbUwO3s[/url]

Hey all its displaying is the traingles not showing the model.

[quote name='jdakiller2']Hey all its displaying is the traingles not showing the model.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jdakiller2'][ATTACH=CONFIG]11044[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]Have you read the thread, the triangles give you the size of the body

yes bud, i did read it its hard to say though, lol i have to have the whole model in order to remodel the whip...

[quote name='jdakiller2']yes bud, i did read it its hard to say though, lol i have to have the whole model in order to remodel the whip...[/QUOTE]I thought you were talking about armour, not weapons.

The triangles show how big the torso of a player (female in this case) is. So you can only use it for the top of an armour. The player models are split up in different parts. They have to be all seperately extracted and then merged into one model.