Sign in to follow this  
leety owned

Compiling Your RSPS

Every time I download someone's source and client and then make some changes (add npc's, shops etc) and then try to compile with the compiler given in the folders, I get an error message saying "The system can not find the path specified, press any key to continue"

I've edited the compilers according to my version of JDK thinking that would help but it doesn't. Does anyone know of how I could fix this or have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

[quote name='leety owned']Every time I download someone's source and client and then make some changes (add npc's, shops etc) and then try to compile with the compiler given in the folders, I get an error message saying "The system can not find the path specified, press any key to continue"

I've edited the compilers according to my version of JDK thinking that would help but it doesn't. Does anyone know of how I could fix this or have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Use an IDE, like Eclipse it will help you in the long run; but you are not putting the correct path or your variables are wrong.

I agree with falcon, either get an ide or learn to use the ant file to compile your sever, most revisions have them.