Nick

Animated Advertisement

[CENTER]kachow kiddos

yeah i assume the amount of colors from the backgrounds are causing the white text to be come that pale yellow. took a while to figure out the text to slide as its a 'video timeline' and not a 'frame timeline' in photoshop. i wish there was a better way to slow down the movement of everything but since photoshop only allows like a 5 second deadline (to my knowledge bc it wouldn't let me extend the bar) i guess it kinda squishes the time of everything.

let me know wat u guys think, ok thank u

[IMG]http://puu.sh/gsMzm/1d5d4e9fb8.gif[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

You can extend the timeline for as long as you want ;o and you can do all kinds of things. Think about it, what good would a 5 second "video" be?

Nice work by the way. The pictures look nicer than the actual maps, how did that happen?

[quote name='Arix']You can extend the timeline for as long as you want ;o and you can do all kinds of things. Think about it, what good would a 5 second "video" be?

Nice work by the way. The pictures look nicer than the actual maps, how did that happen?[/QUOTE]

I tried extending the bar many times, and I just couldn't get it too, if so, then I can spread some more things out, but yeah I agree, a 5 second video lmao.

[IMG]http://puu.sh/gta1J/d999d626d0.png[/IMG]

It doesn't want to move right. But nonetheless, thank you and I don't man, gfx god rank plz.

[quote name='Nick']I tried extending the bar many times, and I just couldn't get it too, if so, then I can spread some more things out, but yeah I agree, a 5 second video lmao.

[IMG]http://puu.sh/gta1J/d999d626d0.png[/IMG]

It doesn't want to move right. But nonetheless, thank you and I don't man, gfx god rank plz.[/QUOTE]
>.> you don't know how you made the background images? or did you get them from somewhere else? They kinda look like they have been manipulated with shaders.

[quote name='Arix']>.> you don't know how you made the background images? or did you get them from somewhere else? They kinda look like they have been manipulated with shaders.[/QUOTE]

I googled runescape 3 and then saved them, dragged into PS as a smart object.

[quote name='Nick']I googled runescape 3 and then saved them, dragged into PS as a smart object.[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh ok, I thought this was from an RSPS XD I was like "wuuuut someone is very smart with shaders".

[quote name='Arix']Ohhhh ok, I thought this was from an RSPS XD I was like "wuuuut someone is very smart with shaders".[/QUOTE]

Lmao, nah. :p

[quote name='Sir seppe']Bad fucking ass[/QUOTE]

hold my kebab

[quote name='FUZENSETH']hold my kebab[/QUOTE]

ty ik