Jett

Downloads lost to the internet

This thread is still under construction!

I know it's been a long time since i originally posted this but now that I'm active again I will resume updating this with things in my archive until most, or all of my archive is available to everybody. Anything that is requested by the community will come first! I am still archiving more recent releases that feel we may want to reflect upon in the future but those are low priority for this list since all of those have live download links on their respective release posts; As those go dead or removed I will add them here.

8UW7Lme.png
Here are a few things from my archive I thought people might find useful. This isn't nearly the extent of my archives! You may request others and I'll dig for them in my archives and if for some reason its not there, I'll find it for you. If you have any contributions to this thread post them on here, or private message me the link. I've tested everything on this thread and will test any contributions to ensure they are safe for you to use. Enjoy!

Recently added to post:

414 Client Rename by Leanbow

414 Deob with cache

Rereleases:
iFlareSoft (Open Source from one of the developers)
Shard Revolutions (Original release)
R-S official server
RuneForge 317 (SiniSoul)
rs2dv_varek
rs2d v2.2
LightRune
DEVOLUTION_X_crash_patched
Figmentscape 3.0 & 4.5
Project No-Doze (Server, Client, and SQL Tables)
Saleen RS (Nikki)

rs377d (original & netty versions) blakeman8192
sadistic 377

Sabsabi 459
Jinrake 459

484 MysticFlow
rs2hd 484 (Stewie)

Summon-Pkz 508
xSocket 508 (richard1992)
Elisium Base Source Full Package
RS2P 508 (peterbjornx)
Server 508 (Palidino76)
508 Base By Harry Andreas
Osiris (blakeman1892)
The New Age (508)
rs2hd (Graham Edgecombe)

This thread will be continually updated as I sift through my backup drives, several thumb drives, and all of the cloud services I've utilized so far. It's far past time that people with archives like these put them up with reliable links so that everybody may learn from the bases, and the mistakes we made in the past so that we can improve our bases moving forward.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Jett
#317 (x6), #377 (x2), #414 (x2), #484 (x1), #503 (x1)

When was that Osiris by blakeman released?

I don't remember when it was released and if blakeman8192 was actually the developer that released it. The copyright notice says "2010-2011" so we know it was authored in 2010, and probably dropped sometime shortly before or after 2011. Edited by Jett

[quote name='Jett']I don't remember when it was released and if blakeman8192 was actually the developer that released it. The copyright notice says "2010-2011" so we know it was authored in 2010, and probably dropped sometime shortly before or after 2011.[/QUOTE]

ah ok, its just cuz me an fiz released an "OsirisPK" :p

For sure. If you, or anybody else has something to contribute please do!

I got some old files on my mediafire account lemme check.

[LIST]
[*]RuneForge 317 Framework (SiniSoul): [url]http://www.mediafire.com/download/eaa90n5gsnadhdl/RuneForge.rar[/url]
[/LIST]

nice thread deserved a thanks

Hey your Jinrake 459 link is the same as the link to Sabsabi 459, might want to fix that. Thanks for the downloads though.

edit: same deal with 459 cache ...both 484 Unnamed (Thomas Le Godais) and 484 MysticFlow have the same link as the 459 cache.

edit2:
Server 508 (Palidino76) and 508 Base By Harry Andreas also have the same link

The New Age (508) and rs2hd (Graham Edgecombe) also have the same link as the 459 cache.. Edited by vgamesx1

I appreciate you bringing that to my attention [MENTION=130904]vgamesx1[/MENTION], all of the links have been fixed.

Great to hear and yeah I'm a bit of a file horder at times. :D