Sign in to follow this  
adolfclitler

Stumped... Jarred Client (pictures/deathlypvpz)

Question

So the problem Runelocus community is that when I run the client with my regular run it downloads the cache perfectly {wartusk.zip} from the dropbox.

And when I use the Jarred run it tries to download the Deathlypvpz cache and it gives me the error in the picture below.

But if I take all of my files from the wartusk.zip and put it into the deathlypvpz cache then the jarred client works perfectly.

I have looked in my client folder for deathlypvpz to try to switch it but I cannot find anything named that I tried re jarring the client and it just does the same thing over and over. What could be the problem?

I don't see how it can be the auto cache download since it works with the normal run in my client and lets me login and everything.

I cant see how its the jarred client because it works if I put my cache files in the deathlypvpz folder and it runs perfectly.

I changed it in the client.java signlink.java downloadcache.java to wartusk.zip just searched the whole client and cannot find how to fix it. Pictures are below and hopefully you can help me figure out this dang problem.

DESCRIBING PICTURES:

FIRST: the first picture is just showing that there is no cache in the C:// drive.

SECOND: the second picture is of me using the normal client "run" and it did the auto cache download.

THIRD: the third is showing that the auto cache downloader worked and put it in the right folder

FOURTH: the fourth picture is of me trying to use the jarred client to run the game and that is what it is telling me

FIFTH: the fifth is showing what happens when the jarred client tried to download the cache. it creates and tries to use that deathlypvpz folder/cache

Any help would be amazing

Thank you so much!

4 answers to this question

Alright, so if the client with no cache on your computer works fine (downloads cache opens etc.), then it's you jarring it. Please show your jar settings, sorry if you already said something about this, you wrote us a book for a post.

so ya my regular client will auto download my new cache fine. but my jarred client will not it will try to create a deathlypvpz cache instead. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]10886[/ATTACH]

Hellow guys,

Its gixx here

i started thinking today to make my own rsps again
Called Unitscape

im searching for a co owner who can help me code and building the server

i already got a source but a better source ect always welcome

payments what are going to be made on this server will be 50%-50% +
a littel bones the first one who can help me get paid right away !
for more info pm me me your skype via pm !

Well This is gonna be a nice project ! hopefully

Sign in to follow this