Sign in to follow this  
hnco04

custome items ? HELP

Question

im trying to add custom items
which is a GUN :D?
but i wanted it to hit range? and not use any bolts or arrows..

can anyone HELP ?

10 answers to this question

It'll have to use some sort of ammo. Bring in the model, give it bow classification, and get it to use custom ammo? If you can't find custom ammo models, get it to use something your server doesn't use, like seeds maybe? And just rename them to "Ammo" or something in the class8.java file in your client folder.

class8.java? i dont have that one.. i have other like itemdef.java something like that..

well i found out that you can still use range without any ammo?

like crystal bow or something?

Tons of tutorials released regarding adding custom items.

uhhh for this one.. i wouldn't really POST it on here if ive seen it currently i dont see any 317s making a custom item and making it range..??

all they add are.. SPECS , capes, items something similar to that not the one im looking for,,

Well do you already have the model and configs done?
you don't even need that yet anyway so it's fine.

Just copy how the c bow works
it's easy af. the spec is a totally different thing.
ofc you can just copy the dbow spec and change the animation, drain, damage etc.
i don't want to spoonfeed you but if you give us the source you are using i can try.

i already finish adding the CUSTOM .. change the animation to look like it hit like a cbow.. put some spec in it.. but now i want it to hit range.. like long range..you need to be near the monster before you can attack it..

example added sea troll queen in a lake.. and i cant hit it bcuz the gun is melee..

I also had this problem, but i managed to fix it because of all the replies. Just wanted to say thanx!

Sign in to follow this