Sign in to follow this  
mushroomtip

Adding Crowns

Question

Hello, I've been attempting to add my own owner crown into the game but for what ever reason its not working... I'm using a sprite editor and I've got the right image size and stuff. But when i try to pack to cache i get a weird message in the CMD. Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

[CODE]Running Sprite Editor java.io.FileNotFoundException at net.openrs.cache.FileStore.read(FileStore.java:248) at net.openrs.cache.Cache.write(Cache.java:169) at steve.SpriteEditorFrame.jButton1ActionPerformed(SpriteEditorFrame.java:561) at steve.SpriteEditorFrame$10.actionPerformed(SpriteEditorFrame.java:271) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022) at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2346) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252) at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6525) at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3322) at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6290) at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2234) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4881) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2292) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4898) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4533) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4462) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2278) at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2739) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:751) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:702) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:696) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86) at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:724) at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:722) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:721) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82) [/CODE]

2 answers to this question

Pause that, I just noticed the topic.

This helped me :
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM9J2f6Lp2A[/url]

Sign in to follow this