Sign in to follow this  
King Motti

Tetsu Models

Question

So yeah, I've found Seasinger's & Deathlotus models which work. But somehow i cant find Tetsu models.
Do someone have them and want to share ?

9 answers to this question

[quote name='King Motti']So yeah, I've found Seasinger's & Deathlotus models which work. But somehow i cant find Tetsu models.
Do someone have them and want to share ?[/QUOTE]

Because of the way the models are handled with the graphics n shiz you would need ot add a model header which produces abundant lag. If i were you I would just forget it unless you want an actual 742 source then that may work or you may need some Opcodes to get it working client sided. Most client opcodes are wrong thats why this happens.

[quote name='Chronicscape']Because of the way the models are handled with the graphics n shiz you would need ot add a model header which produces abundant lag. If i were you I would just forget it unless you want an actual 742 source then that may work or you may need some Opcodes to get it working client sided. Most client opcodes are wrong thats why this happens.[/QUOTE]

Ive used models which work on 667 and all others worked but tetsu not. But if thats really needed to get higher model header. Do you have any suggestions for it ?

There is a 768 or whatever Model Loader thing u can implement but I will warn you that the lag can be bad. There are better things than tetsu but don't get me wrong I would enjoy tetsu but once I seen it worn I was turned off lol.

[quote name='Chronicscape']There is a 768 or whatever Model Loader thing u can implement but I will warn you that the lag can be bad. There are better things than tetsu but don't get me wrong I would enjoy tetsu but once I seen it worn I was turned off lol.[/QUOTE]

Well this isnt My main work. But ive got all other those Sets working so would be nice to get tetsu aswell :D my main work atm is off-hands + Sheating system :D

Ah well good luck and IF you figure out the model stuff without putting in a dumb loader let me know or ill let u know if I somehow reduce all them polys without taking away too much of the looks

do a quick search on google you can find them on communities i shall not name...

[quote name='iforgotmypw']do a quick search on google you can find them on communities i shall not name...[/QUOTE]

You would know they don't work smh...

Just saying, there's a 826 refactored client released supporting all models up to 826 with no lag, only reason i know there's no lag is because im using it. and tetsu, download rsdatasuite, download an 803 cache and take tetsu outa the cache, most of the model releases for tetsu arn't animated and look like garbage, if you get them outa the cache yourself, they'll be animated.

interested in seeing this work, goodluck.

Sign in to follow this