liamolu

Old School RuneScape

Hey all!

I'm new to RuneLocus, well private RuneScape servers in general. Lulz. I'm trying to find a private server that is exactly or almost exactly like 2007Scape, with all the original quests, map etc. etc. Also would love it to have a great online community.

Thank you in advance for any help. Much obliged :)

[quote name='liamolu']Hey all!

I'm new to RuneLocus, well private RuneScape servers in general. Lulz. I'm trying to find a private server that is exactly or almost exactly like 2007Scape, with all the original quests, map etc. etc. Also would love it to have a great online community.

Thank you in advance for any help. Much obliged :)[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?103638-Private-Server-Close-to-2007Scape-(Old-School-RS)&p=799582#post799582[/url]

That happens to be my old RuneLocus account. :( Thank you for your help. I had issues with that server but I was using OS X. I'm using Windows 8.1 now (had to change for school) so I may be able to play it without issues. :)

[quote name='liamolu']That happens to be my old RuneLocus account. :( Thank you for your help. I had issues with that server but I was using OS X. I'm using Windows 8.1 now (had to change for school) so I may be able to play it without issues. :)[/QUOTE]
Majority of RSPS aren't compatible with OS X.