WardC

Looking for a coder / co-owner

Question

Well I want to re-launch an old server I was running over 2 years ago.
It was called HeavenlyHeroes (can be changed) and it has a pretty cool source already.
This was the old advertisement thread:

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?73972-HeavenlyHeroes&highlight=heavenlyheroes[/url]

So I'm looking for someone who's experienced in coding a 562 (this one is running 657)

I would like to launch it in like a week but atm there are a couple of bugs I want to get rid of first.
If you become co-owner you will obviously get a certain percentage of the donations.

Send me a private message if interested or mail me: [email][email protected][/email]

Cheers

17 answers to this question

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']LOOOOOOL

it's not like java's even hard to get a grasp of, there are so many resources and tutorials to learn from and practise with yet people act like its legit hard af[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's really wierd, i've thought that a lot. Like once u understand the rotation how java works u can even start praticing core java just like that, and it's piece of cake to learn. but no, leechers b leechin and requesting for devs.

[quote name='FUZENSETH'][img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58486857.jpg[/img]

2015 and people still can't atleast pratice basics of java which takes under 5 hours to master if not iq capacity equal to a dog[/QUOTE]

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']LOOOOOOL

it's not like java's even hard to get a grasp of, there are so many resources and tutorials to learn from and practise with yet people act like its legit hard af[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FUZENSETH']Yeah that's really wierd, i've thought that a lot. Like once u understand the rotation how java works u can even start praticing core java just like that, and it's piece of cake to learn. but no, leechers b leechin and requesting for devs.[/QUOTE]
You noobs. Stop talking gibberish. Learning java is different for everyone. You can be damn einstein but still fail at trying to program. It's nothing to do with IQ (which is BS anyways) but with your logical thinking.

Come by my place and I'll teach you some real java, kiddos ;)

And with this I declare victory and will now proceed in the ever so sexy dance of victory. Behold: *dance*

PS: what are you going to say when a company hires you as a dev? "Leecher l2code"? You'll be tramp in no time cause that's the life of a programmer.

[quote name='Arix']You noobs. Stop talking gibberish. Learning java is different for everyone. You can be damn einstein but still fail at trying to
PS: what are you going to say when a company hires you as a dev? "Leecher l2code"? You'll be tramp in no time cause that's the life of a programmer.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna ever happen, programming is just a hobby for me, what I know is learned and praticed 100% by myself.
:D

[quote name='FUZENSETH']Not gonna ever happen, programming is just a hobby for me, what I know is learned and praticed 100% by myself.
:D[/QUOTE]What other job is possibly better than programming? The digital inventor. The shaper of virtual worlds. Freedom at your fingertips.

- Sponsored by Java :3 and also .NET but .NET aint no good Edited by Arix

[quote name='Arix']What other job is possibly better than programming?[/QUOTE]

Well that's pretty personal, i'd program for living but my school numbers represents cancer. :P Would be pretty epic though.

[quote name='FUZENSETH']Well that's pretty personal, i'd program for living but my school numbers represents cancer. :P Would be pretty epic though.[/QUOTE]
School is bullshit. In my own experience school teaches how NOT to program. So evidently school sucks. Besides as a programmer your entire life would be a learning experience.

[quote name='FUZENSETH']Yeah that's really wierd, i've thought that a lot. Like once u understand the rotation how java works u can even start praticing core java just like that, and it's piece of cake to learn. but no, leechers b leechin and requesting for devs.[/QUOTE]

this ^ +1

[quote name='Arix']You noobs. Stop talking gibberish. Learning java is different for everyone. You can be damn einstein but still fail at trying to program. It's nothing to do with IQ (which is BS anyways) but with your logical thinking.

Come by my place and I'll teach you some real java, kiddos ;)

And with this I declare victory and will now proceed in the ever so sexy dance of victory. Behold: *dance*

PS: what are you going to say when a company hires you as a dev? "Leecher l2code"? You'll be tramp in no time cause that's the life of a programmer.[/QUOTE]

its just the principle that java is one of the most popular and probably one of the easiest languages to learn, it would be understandable if it was ruby or pearl because there not as widespread but with java you literally have millions of tutorials right in front of you.

[quote name='Arix']What other job is possibly better than programming? The digital inventor. The shaper of virtual worlds. Freedom at your fingertips.

- Sponsored by Java :3 and also .NET but .NET aint no good[/QUOTE]

.NET is more fun than java IMO because its easy AF and you can make some smexy as fuck programs with it

[quote name='Arix']School is bullshit. In my own experience school teaches how NOT to program. So evidently school sucks. Besides as a programmer your entire life would be a learning experience.[/QUOTE]

^ +2