WardC

Looking for a coder / co-owner

Question

Well I want to re-launch an old server I was running over 2 years ago.
It was called HeavenlyHeroes (can be changed) and it has a pretty cool source already.
This was the old advertisement thread:

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?73972-HeavenlyHeroes&highlight=heavenlyheroes[/url]

So I'm looking for someone who's experienced in coding a 562 (this one is running 657)

I would like to launch it in like a week but atm there are a couple of bugs I want to get rid of first.
If you become co-owner you will obviously get a certain percentage of the donations.

Send me a private message if interested or mail me: [email][email protected][/email]

Cheers

17 answers to this question

Bump,

co-owner will get atleast 50% of the income, you can see this as a cool project to work on

I can help assist coding and running. From years of experience ive ran multiple servers, i have experience with 317/474/508/508 loading 525 (517)/525/little bits of 562 and little bits of 614. I'm a quick learner. I'm 16. Mature for my age. Ran a server that at one point had 100+ players on at once. I code for fun, and any money made on the side of that is just a bonus. If you'd like my assistance please contact me and we can work something out.

Hey if you can get it online with players I'd gladly help you develop content. You can see from my project thread that I've been working with 562. I know how to work with the source you're using for the most part. I can always learn more but I'm pretty good at making things work.

Why would someone program such an awful source that's 562 loading 659. That is one of the worst dragonkk releases EVER. Also, why would someone program a source and only take a small percent of the donations, it seems like you're just providing a poorly coded source that's available on the internet.

[quote name='falconpunch']Why would someone program such an awful source that's 562 loading 659. That is one of the worst dragonkk releases EVER. Also, why would someone program a source and only take a small percent of the donations, it seems like you're just providing a poorly coded source that's available on the internet.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen you post anything positive on this forum haha. You're always hating on everything.

Listen up, I really enjoyed running this server 2 years ago and I think my coder back then did a great job. I would just like to get it running again and I need some coder(s) to help me since I'm not a coder at all. No need for the "awful source" and "poorly coded" comments.

I extremely dislike the 718+'s and some ppl just prefer playing 562 over any other revision.
Not hating on you tho, I know you're a very capable person.

[quote name='falconpunch']Why would someone program such an awful source that's 562 loading 659. That is one of the worst dragonkk releases EVER. Also, why would someone program a source and only take a small percent of the donations, it seems like you're just providing a poorly coded source that's available on the internet.[/QUOTE]

This kid's butt has been hurting ever since I sold him deathlysouls, then released it. Honestly Falcon. You're mommy teach you anything? IF you ain't got something nice to say. Then don't say anything at all. IT's honestly simply Ward is fucking trying to start up his own server and he needs assistants. Why can't people just understand that?

Ward is asking for help. The source clearly wasn't if he made thousands of dollars in a couple of months. Falcon I wonder why you've never had a server of your own?..? Maybe because nobody wants to play you're shit. A lot of people love 562's.

[quote name='WardC']I haven't seen you post anything positive on this forum haha. You're always hating on everything.

Listen up, I really enjoyed running this server 2 years ago and I think my coder back then did a great job. I would just like to get it running again and I need some coder(s) to help me since I'm not a coder at all. No need for the "awful source" and "poorly coded" comments.

I extremely dislike the 718+'s and some ppl just prefer playing 562 over any other revision.
Not hating on you tho, I know you're a very capable person.[/QUOTE]
I'm not a hater, but I see stuff like this all the time, and it just gets annoying, sorry.
I thank you for the compliment, I'm just saying, MOST 562's loading 659's are extremely unstable and poorly coded. There are better pure 562's that aren't loading 659. Best of luck mate.

[quote name='Dr Fawad']This kid's butt has been hurting ever since I sold him deathlysouls, then released it. Honestly Falcon. You're mommy teach you anything? IF you ain't got something nice to say. Then don't say anything at all. IT's honestly simply Ward is fucking trying to start up his own server and he needs assistants. Why can't people just understand that?

Ward is asking for help. The source clearly wasn't if he made thousands of dollars in a couple of months. Falcon I wonder why you've never had a server of your own?..? Maybe because nobody wants to play you're shit. A lot of people love 562's.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I honestly don't care, that you sold me deathlysouls and then released it. Sure I was angry at first, but now I really could care less; I don't even think I have a copy of that shitty source. I understand he's trying to start up a server, but he's just bringing a source, (when a lot of people can get or have a similar version) and just asking people to do the hard work and he makes half the money. I usually don't have time for a server of my own, I usually just hop onto projects or just make my own project, which I'm actually doing. I never said people didn't enjoy 562's loading 659's I was just replying about the offer. Buzz off kid, all of your servers flop and you don't even know how to program.

[quote name='WardC']I haven't seen you post anything positive on this forum haha. You're always hating on everything.

Not hating on you tho, I know you're a very capable person.[/QUOTE]

He has a valid point, why should anyone work on your unstable piece of leeched shit in return for "50%" of donations (which will be $0) when they can setup there own server and get 100% ?

[quote name='Dr Fawad']This kid's butt has been hurting ever since I sold him deathlysouls, then released it. Honestly Falcon. You're mommy teach you anything? IF you ain't got something nice to say. Then don't say anything at all. IT's honestly simply Ward is fucking trying to start up his own server and he needs assistants. Why can't people just understand that?

Ward is asking for help. The source clearly wasn't if he made thousands of dollars in a couple of months. Falcon I wonder why you've never had a server of your own?..? Maybe because nobody wants to play you're shit. A lot of people love 562's.[/QUOTE]

who even are you ?

I highly doubt he made thousands of dollars off a shitty dragonkk leech, If your gonna jump into an argument that doesn't concern you then atleast have a grasp of the rsps scene you dense fuck.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']He has a valid point, why should anyone work on your unstable piece of leeched shit in return for "50%" of donations (which will be $0) when they can setup there own server and get 100% ?

who even are you ?

I highly doubt he made thousands of dollars off a shitty dragonkk leech, If your gonna jump into an argument that doesn't concern you then atleast have a grasp of the rsps scene you dense fuck.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58486857.jpg[/img]

2015 and people still can't atleast pratice basics of java which takes under 5 hours to master if not iq capacity equal to a dog

[quote name='FUZENSETH'][img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58486857.jpg[/img]

2015 and people still can't atleast pratice basics of java which takes under 5 hours to master if not iq capacity equal to a dog[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOL

it's not like java's even hard to get a grasp of, there are so many resources and tutorials to learn from and practise with yet people act like its legit hard af