Fusion`

Zombie survival RSPS?

I used to play this RSPS called Rune-Z but so I've heard - the donations/money got to the owner and it was the end of the server. Do you know of any good rsps similar to Rune-Z?

[quote name='Vesta Main']I used to play this RSPS called Rune-Z but so I've heard - the donations/money got to the owner and it was the end of the server. Do you know of any good rsps similar to Rune-Z?[/QUOTE]

is there actually a demand for zombie survival servers ? like how active was rune-z ?

[quote name='Vesta Main']I used to play this RSPS called Rune-Z but so I've heard - the donations/money got to the owner and it was the end of the server. Do you know of any good rsps similar to Rune-Z?[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=27793]Lukedawesome[/MENTION] said he might host it again. There are a lot of remakes but they all kinda suck.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']is there actually a demand for zombie survival servers ? like how active was rune-z ?[/QUOTE]

RuneZ was pretty active but I'm pretty sure it was just because it was a new idea. The gameplay isn't that long and people would have died down eventually. Plus no one plays any of the remakes. Edited by StevenAbraham

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']is there actually a demand for zombie survival servers ? like how active was rune-z ?[/QUOTE]

Started out slow but eventually had like 100+ daily, and I agree [MENTION=3362]StevenAbraham[/MENTION] eventually people were gonna get tired of it

[quote name='StevenAbraham'][MENTION=27793]Lukedawesome[/MENTION] said he might host it again. There are a lot of remakes but they all kinda suck.

RuneZ was pretty active but I'm pretty sure it was just because it was a new idea. The gameplay isn't that long and people would have died down eventually. Plus no one plays any of the remakes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vesta Main']Started out slow but eventually had like 100+ daily, and I agree [MENTION=3362]StevenAbraham[/MENTION] eventually people were gonna get tired of it[/QUOTE]

interesting, could be a worthwhile project making something like that

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']interesting, could be a worthwhile project making something like that[/QUOTE]

ive started to rework on runeZ expect some updates soon

[quote name='Lukedawesome']ive started to rework on runeZ expect some updates soon[/QUOTE]

looking forward to it

[quote name='Lukedawesome']ive started to rework on runeZ expect some updates soon[/QUOTE]

I'll be lurking in the shadows, waiting for your return.

I will def play it.

[quote name='PontanK']I will def play it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vesta Main']I'll be lurking in the shadows, waiting for your return.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']looking forward to it[/QUOTE]

i've already posted a project thread on r-s, ill post one here later today.