Question

[SIZE=5][B]Hey guys, so I have downloaded and set up my first RSPS and I'm a tad bit confused. I got everything to run exceptionally; to login, but when I do, it says I need to create a user/password. When I go to create an account through my client it crashes the server along with the client. Can anybody help troubleshoot? [/B][/SIZE][ATTACH=CONFIG]10750[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5][B]The picture that I have provided shows the problem I get logging in.[/B][/SIZE]

4 answers to this question

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10751[/ATTACH] [SIZE=5][B]This is what happens when I try to create an account through the client.[/B][/SIZE]

It'd help us by providing what it says in both server and client (preferably though server-side would be helpful) instead of pictures, as this doesn't show us anything.

My guess is that the server can for some reason not create the player file or doesn't do it so client says n0 and the blackscreening of the client when going to create account is because your server does not handle the packets for it. It closes the channel so the client dies as it expects things.