Sign in to follow this  
Exile317

Working on a project 317 (need a coder)

I'm currently working on a 317 and i need a coder who can be a partner with me and code the server. once the project is done i will buy a strong vps straight away and get web hosting + domain. So i am really looking for a good coder. post your skype or just pm me your skype and from there we will talk and then you can have access to the source and client. My main goal is for this project to be as big as servers like ikov or soulsplit.

- Exile317

Hi, Exile. I'm trying to look for someone who I can work with on a server since I'm trying to learn a bit of coding. I've only been learning to code for almost a week. I mostly want to help put in ideas for you and in the meantime I can go to the tutorials for coding and if you need me to code if you're away I can try to code in some things for you and it's up to you if you want to. I'm mainly here for ideas. I do have over 5 years of experience for 3D modeling so if there's a way to put in models in the server I can try to do that as well. Please send me a pm on forums or reply here.

Thank you!

-Derka Tx

Hey! I've seen you were learning coding, since one week as your saying. That's pretty similar to what im doing.. I started self-teaching java and managed to make my own gambling application called Flower game.
If your intrested in opening up our own rsps and working through it, both coding it and adding ideas to it and learning together please Pm me in here or add me skype:
matias.1231 (from argentina, blue cartoon pic) and we can talk over it, Thanks!:P;)

[quote name='mattl103']Hey! I've seen you were learning coding, since one week as your saying. That's pretty similar to what im doing.. I started self-teaching java and managed to make my own gambling application called Flower game.
If your intrested in opening up our own rsps and working through it, both coding it and adding ideas to it and learning together please Pm me in here or add me skype:
matias.1231 (from argentina, blue cartoon pic) and we can talk over it, Thanks!:P;)[/QUOTE]

I saw that application, nice work!