deatharmy1

Favorite rsps of all time?

hey guys deatharmy here, from all the great rsps servers ever to be created, which private server you had the most fun on?

[B]Personally for me creative-scape being my number one and emp-scape my second being best rsps.[/B]

I am a oldschool kind of guy, i loved 2007 era and these two servers made that oldschool feeling back.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Reason creative-scape is my favorite cause it has that 2007 feeling right on the spot, it makes everything easy but not too easy to achieve these achievements, it's excellent. Creative-scape has all the right things in it i love it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#008000"]
Emp-scape being my second favorite, the exp was very slow, but 99 stats were still easy to be achieved which gave a great clone of runescape.
[/COLOR]
Personally if i had time to play oldschool runescape and get good stats again i would, but no time for that so these servers make it easier for us who don't have time to achieve fun things and relive the glory days.

thanks for reading. :) Edited by deatharmy1

godsend rsps
add me on skype: bacrator Good?

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

skype is : bacreator
lol

[quote name='deatharmy1']hey guys deatharmy here, from all the great rsps servers ever to be created, which private server you had the most fun on?

[B]Personally for me creative-scape being my number one and emp-scape my second being best rsps.[/B]

I am a oldschool kind of guy, i loved 2007 era and these two servers made that oldschool feeling back.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Reason creative-scape is my favorite cause it has that 2007 feeling right on the spot, it makes everything easy but not too easy to achieve these achievements, it's excellent. Creative-scape has all the right things in it i love it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="#008000"]
Emp-scape being my second favorite, the exp was very slow, but 99 stats were still easy to be achieved which gave a great clone of runescape.
[/COLOR]
Personally if i had time to play oldschool runescape and get good stats again i would, but no time for that so these servers make it easier for us who don't have time to achieve fun things and relive the glory days.

thanks for reading. :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Deatharmy first of all i'd like too say dont add [MENTION=162933]scorpion832[/MENTION] he Is a lonely excuse for a human being (no one likes him)

Back on topic: Most of what you have said about the old school feeling and stuff i totally agree on you with that 508 + servers these days have terribly OP weapons etc.

If i was to choose one of my favourite RSPS's of all time it would either be Sabsabi, SabsabiOnline or Twistedscape.

i like creative-scapee but i also love monolith !

[quote name='hardkoue']i like creative-scapee but i also love monolith ![/QUOTE]

i got banned from creative-Scape for ddos threats, tbh their staff team is pretty pathetic.

nah, fk that server! Spawnscape was good by Jet Kai

I played Solstice early on when it literally had like 10 people on, Te was a mod and Cipher still ran the server, that server is like 742 and Te is a co owner I think. Cipher went on to be the co-owner of PkMadness, another favorite of mine, the server PkMadness was absolute shit, and anyone who has played it will tell you the exact same thing, but there was something about it that just made the server lovely.

probably xlightcorex about 4-5 years ago, proper oldschool newfag PI with 614 interfaces.