Sign in to follow this  
ProgPioneer

Professional Programming/Coding Any Version - Cheap

Hello, I am here to bring you my personal services as a coder for your server!
i can do any idea you get in your mind, since i am a game developer, and Professiona Programmer everything is easy!
i can code the following stuff: New Interfaces, New Buttons, New Skills, Fix Broken Codes(includes every code in your source),
Anything.

Programming Languages I handle: JS(PRO), Csharp:low, Nodes, drones(high)xD

thanks for your time!
ProgPioneer lolking

[quote name='ProgPioneer']Hello, I am here to bring you my personal services as a coder for your server!
i can do any idea you get in your mind, since i am a game developer, and Professiona Programmer everything is easy!
i can code the following stuff: New Interfaces, New Buttons, New Skills, Fix Broken Codes(includes every code in your source),
Anything.

thanks for your time!
ProgPioneer lolking[/QUOTE]

You have 8 posts. Post some work or something.

[quote name='ProgPioneer']Hello, I am here to bring you my personal services as a coder for your server!
Anything.

thanks for your time!
ProgPioneer lolking[/QUOTE]

impressive but rsps uses none of those programming languages.

none the less would be interesting in talking on skype about drones

Js -> not for RSPS
Csharp -> hardly, and since you barely know it, you're not going to be good at java.
Nodes -> possibly depending on your knowledge
Drones -> lol
You need Java, so don't claim you're a "Professiona Programmer everything is easy!".

[quote name='falconpunch']Programming Languages I handle: JS(PRO), Csharp:low, Nodes, drones(high)xD
Js -> not for RSPS
Csharp -> hardly, and since you barely know it, you're not going to be good at java.
Nodes -> possibly depending on your knowledge
Drones -> lol
You need Java, so don't claim you're a "Professiona Programmer everything is easy!".[/QUOTE]

First, Where i Learn java,javascript they never told me i needed to be good at CSHARP. Nodes, not hard, drones are easy also. and i know csharp basics so i dont think i have to be a GENIUS AT IT.
so dont come here telling me stuff, because i learned to program at my style and it always works at least 0 bugs
with hard work reworking bugged codes

also i posted all that languages because i am not giving service only for rsps, any other stuff is okay
Java is easier than javascript i guess. Edited by ProgPioneer

[quote name='ProgPioneer']First, Where i Learn java,javascript they never told me i needed to be good at CSHARP. Nodes, not hard, drones are easy also. and i know csharp basics so i dont think i have to be a GENIUS AT IT.
so dont come here telling me stuff, because i learned to program at my style and it always works at least 0 bugs
with hard work reworking bugged codes

also i posted all that languages because i am not giving service only for rsps, any other stuff is okay
Java is easier than javascript i guess.[/QUOTE]

"GENIUS AT IT." You took what I said out of context. If you knew CSharp REALLY well, then you could most likely pick up Java with no problem.

"always works at least 0 bugs"
Please, don't make me laugh, even amazing programmers mess up sometimes, and have bugs.

"also i posted all that languages because i am not giving service only for rsps, any other stuff is okay
Java is easier than javascript i guess."
There is another section of the forums for other development, use that, and make a separate thread for your RSPS help, although you don't even claim to know Java and it seems like you don't know it at all."

"Java is easier than javascript i guess."
Proof you've probably never learned Java.

[quote name='falconpunch']"GENIUS AT IT." You took what I said out of context. If you knew CSharp REALLY well, then you could most likely pick up Java with no problem.

"always works at least 0 bugs"
Please, don't make me laugh, even amazing programmers mess up sometimes, and have bugs.

"also i posted all that languages because i am not giving service only for rsps, any other stuff is okay
Java is easier than javascript i guess."
There is another section of the forums for other development, use that, and make a separate thread for your RSPS help, although you don't even claim to know Java and it seems like you don't know it at all."

"Java is easier than javascript i guess."
Proof you've probably never learned Java.[/QUOTE]

why you messing my thread?

and when i said at least 0 bugs means i have reworked the code until i get no errors.
just use you common sense kid

I did learn java.
i have Educational title thats says it.
so stfu and get out of my thread

[quote name='ProgPioneer']why you messing my thread?

and when i said at least 0 bugs means i have reworked the code until i get no errors.
just use you common sense kid

I did learn java.
so stfu and get out of my thread[/QUOTE]

Woah!?!?! It's a public thread, in which I am able to use it. I'm not "messing your thread" I'm simply replying to it.

"and when i said at least 0 bugs means i have reworked the code until i get no errors."
Does not mean
"because i learned to program at my style and it always works at least 0 bugs with hard work reworking bugged codes" (you contradict yourself in this one).

"I did learn java.
so stfu and get out of my thread"

You didn't learn English, that's for sure.
and for your "Educational title"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/56CaIzd.gif[/img]

[quote name='falconpunch']Woah!?!?! It's a public thread, in which I am able to use it. I'm not "messing your thread" I'm simply replying to it.

"and when i said at least 0 bugs means i have reworked the code until i get no errors."
Does not mean
"because i learned to program at my style and it always works at least 0 bugs with hard work reworking bugged codes" (you contradict yourself in this one).

"I did learn java.
so stfu and get out of my thread"

You didn't learn English, that's for sure.
and for your "Educational title"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/56CaIzd.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

Great, i just got a hater to add to my stupid people list go eat nutella fat kid xDDD