Sign in to follow this  
maaul

[317] In need of Coder

Hey guys my name is Alex, I have recently started working on a 317 rsps. I have fixed some problems within the server but I'm not very experienced in coding. So I am looking for some one who can help me get the server up and running soon, once server is ridden of all bugs and things I will be buying a VPS for it and you will be getting a definite spot in staff and other benefits witch will be discussed later. If you interested in helping please send me a Friends Request on Skype ---> little.al12 (Dont mind the name. Created the account long time ago)

I will list some problems below.

1. Get rid of random PK spot in Lumbridge.
2. Duel arena counts toward you K/D
3. Duel arena glitch where if you stake and spam click on the opponent and win while still spam clicking, the Winnings board, where you Claim your prize disappears so you end up not getting your prize. (if you need a demonstration on this i can show you)
4. Add summoning (maybe)
5. Add turmoil Animation

And some others. not too many. So if any one can help just Hit me up on Skype, again my name is ---> little.al12

Later will be of course in need of --> Admins/Mods/GFX Designers/Source & Client Developer's --> If you are interested in helping and being a part of this new up-coming server both comment what you want to help with and add me on skype.