ericaftw1

[718/753] Liberate

[quote name='StevenAbraham'][MENTION=94449]Arix[/MENTION]

oh crap i'm stupid. thanks for the notice lol[/QUOTE]

No problem. Good luck with the server. ;)

We're online be sure to check out our server and forums! We're posting updates from every two days, to every day!

https://www.rune-list.com/

New Age RSPS Toplist & Community!

Edited by ericaftw1

"Knowlage is power"?

[COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]Been playing on this server for quite awhile now, and I must say, it is pretty damn amazing. It has tons of things you can do that has kept me occupied for several days worth of game time, and so far, I'm loving the community. The owner is great, keeping up with coding and bug fixes while getting out new content consistently. So, I want to see the player base grow so that more people can come and check out the server. Come and check out the server if you haven't already![/COLOR]

Great server over all, Plenty of skilling activities to do and tons of bosses to kill to get all the nice loot.

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=6][B][COLOR="#000080"]Great Server! I'll forever love the coding this owner has done, never before seen coding done in this 718!!! join now I promise you won't regret it!! [url]www.liberatersps.com[/url][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by Foxtrilogy