Sign in to follow this  
black dora

Help with .class

Question

Hello, everyones probably going to call me stupid, but i have no idea where to add a new .class file. For example, if i wanted to code in a working Dwarf Mulit Cannon, where do i put the new class or java files for them. Do i need to make both a class and java file? Also how do import these new files into another java file i want them to be implemented in. Everytime i try this the compiler gives errors saying it cannot find the files, even though they are given a clearly stated path to where the .class file/ .java file is located. Im using a 317 [PI] Aggroth Base, once again i may be stupid for not knowing how to do this, but i really want to know so i can start adding major things to my server. Thanks for anyone who can help! :)

6 answers to this question

You need to make a java file. When you compile it will be converted to class.

Class is unreadable by any human.

i sure there are tons of snippets on the forums. you have to google, and there will probably be a step by step guide to adding it in.

[quote name='PwntNoob']Class is unreadable by any human.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily.

Thanks a ton guys! When im making an import to the java file do i need to make it something like this import server/src/DwarfMultiCannon.java or leave off the .java?

[quote name='PwntNoob']You need to make a java file. When you compile it will be converted to class.

Class is unreadable by any human.[/QUOTE]

classes arent unreadable, just use 7zip.

Back on topic. if your using eclipse it shouldn't be to hard, in the right side panel locate where you wanna added the files e.g. if your using dementhium org.dementhium.content.players, once you've located that right click in the same side panel select new file>new class, name the class and walla, you've created your .java and .class file, now just copy and paste your code in there leaving the package location at the top.

classes are encrypted
theres no way you can understand that without a decompiler
like using notepad ++

you place the file where its suppose to be
assuming you read the package such as package,game;

and the imports are import game.entity.player.Player;
etc.. import server.model.players.Player;

Sign in to follow this