scorpion832

Starting a RSPS Company

Honestly, don't waste your time with this "kid". He's been stating on Skype to purchase a host and coffers (credits), but he says yes and ignores me. I'm pretty sure since he isn't able to purchase a cheap ass host he's been always wanting, he's not going to be able to handle the $900,000 correctly.

Also, illegal company, yea.... So smart.

[quote name='Gircat'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PKWcl4H.png[/IMG]

Are you serious..?[/QUOTE]

Been here longer than you. Talk to my main/

who the fuck cares who's been here longer than who ?

Thanks for your comments, they've been reviewed by GodSend HQ.
~GodSend HQ

P.O : 34887 Villas San Francisco, CA.
2014 GodSend® Ltd. All rights reserved.

[quote name='scorpion832']thanks for your comments, they've been reviewed by godsend hq.
~godsend hq

p.o : 34887 villas san francisco, ca.
2014 godsend® ltd. All rights reserved.[/quote]

shut up.

[quote name='scorpion832']Thanks for your comments, they've been reviewed by GodSend HQ.
~GodSend HQ

2014 GodSend® Ltd. All rights reserved.<div style="text-align: center">Link Checker by <a href="http://go.phpkd.net/en/product/vblvb/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">PHPKD - vB Link Verifier Bot</a>.</div>[/QUOTE]

You think because you say "All rights reserved" it actually means something? You obviously don't have any copyright to something already owned by someone else. Stupid child.

Learn a thing or two about copyrights: [url]www.copyright.gov/help/faq/index.html[/url]

[quote name='Drowning']You think because you say "All rights reserved" it actually means something? You obviously don't have any copyright to something already owned by someone else. Stupid child.

Learn a thing or two about copyrights: [url]www.copyright.gov/help/faq/index.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Well said..

Thanks for your comments, they've been reviewed by GodSend HQ Staff.
~GodSend HQ

2014 GodSend® Ltd. All rights reserved.

[quote name='scorpion832']Thanks for your comments, they've been reviewed by GodSend HQ Staff.
~GodSend HQ

2014 GodSend® Ltd. All rights reserved.[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep posting these? We know it isn't automated, but it's stupid. Just give up on this scam.