scorpion832

Need Staff Quick Beta Tested for Server Release

My staff made a server that took 3 years. We need a couple beta testers to help find bugs. Also we need Staff. I need to be able to trust you, therefore you must have some sort of recognition on these forums. I have been here a while so I will most likely recognize you.

About the server:

Economy:
Entire server based on this. Supply & Demand in shops, quantity and price is limited, encouraging skilling and trading to others.
PvP:
Great combat, hybridding.

Content Packed:
All skills completed.
Amazing Combat
PvP Point System
Clipped Server (Npcs, projectiles, following)

Official Skype : [b]Bacreator[/b]
Just post on here if you are interested and your [b]Skype[/b] and I will get to you.
Best of Regards,
~The God Send Staff

[quote name='scorpion832']Update : New release[/QUOTE]

This makes 7 or 8 I think. I don't think you can fit "40" people on a hamachi.

Again - Please, please, for the safety of Runelocus and the cure for my constant headaches, STOP POSTING THESE.

YES you can, you can make multiple hamachi servers.
UPDATE : FALCON's SIG

[quote name='scorpion832']YES you can, you can make multiple hamachi servers.
UPDATE : FALCON's SIG[/QUOTE]

Yes, in theory, you can make multiple hamachi servers, but then you'd have to run multiple sources, then you'd have to make multiple different clients to connect to the different IP's then you'd also have to manually transfer player files each time. So, for 40 players, that's 8 different sources running, 8 different clients, 8 different hamachi servers, and also you'd have to transfer player files everytime, and there would only be 5 people to each server.

And yes, credits to you for the signature. Edited by falconpunch

[quote name='falconpunch']This makes 7 or 8 I think. I don't think you can fit "40" people on a hamachi.

Again - Please, please, for the safety of Runelocus and the cure for my constant headaches, STOP POSTING THESE.[/QUOTE]

Explained to the perfect extent.

Goodluck finding a team

[quote name='scorpion832']My staff made a server that took 3 years.[/QUOTE]

stop lying, we all know you spent maybe 3-4 hours leeching a source.

also cannot wait for this to be released so someone can leak the source and close this shit server down.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']stop lying, we all know you spent maybe 3-4 hours leeching a source.

also cannot wait for this to be released so someone can leak the source and close this shit server down.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha good shout xD

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']stop lying, we all know you spent maybe 3-4 hours leeching a source.

also cannot wait for this to be released so someone can leak the source and close this shit server down.[/QUOTE]

It's been released. Google dementhium 639 and there you go m8!